The "True Leader" of Myspace VIking Clan

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Feb 9, 2011.

?

Who is the true leader of myspace Viking Clan

1. Jillian like the leader board says

28.9%
  2. Para because the cat said so

28.9%
  3. Eddie because he is Kano

21.1%
  4. The Cat because he is not Eddie

10.5%
  5. Polish because he is Eddie

10.5%
  1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

While this option is not even there, I am going to call myself the true leader of VC. I guess if I am going to call myself that, I should get my account over level 150 ;)

2. BLACKDETH

BLACKDETH Member

You be quiet or I will slap kill you again!

3. You have killed Clan Leader [PIMP] Parasurama The Blowup Doll Legend and collected their Bounty of 1,892,495,639,725 coins
    PIMP member- God the blow doll Legend ..God have lots names ..Buda ,,Rama Allah ..Jesus ..Siva .. and much more .so its the same call them .. Bad Luck PIMP ..its not me u calling names!! :eek:

4. Hey I noticed Pimples guild lost first place in war points?? LOL too bad. Sorry you guys are having problems going to war with other guilds.Guess it got around that only 1 person plays all players in your guild.LOL

5. lol seems we finally agree(for once)

6. hi how was going ? why so aggressive signature man ? lol

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Lmao....U might want to check your info source.

Does this comment seem odd to anyone else considering the players guild who I quoted quit guild wars after a sound ass whoopin by my guild?

8. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

hahaha read the first page of this thread then the last lol ANYWAY back to the topic at hand...im really surprised not to see jj in here saying i was number 1 for over a year and a half ;p everybody on myspace knows who the best and true #1 is...THE Demonik1 xD