Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Hi losche, I believe they never played their own games to make an Idea how much time we wasted to build our characters.

2. losche

losche New Member

MR:DELTAN,if you are using this 8200 level player as a solid excuse to throw away all hi5 mobwars player away,let me tell you this i want a fight with this member if i loose than all your statistic and evaluation you and your group is correct,but if i won there will be no reason and exscuse from ur respective adminstration not to move us there.

waiting for ur reply

3. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

it's ok, we will start playing zynga games instead :))

4. why do not attempt to contact the manager of TAGGED to continue playing yours game ????if you don't have any solutions??

5. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

Nook has found the best solution :)))))))))

anyway...

So I understand that it's much more fair for us to start all over again and it's so unfair for a top ten player from facebook if a top ten player from here will take his place... are you crazy? have you even saw the leaderboard from facebook? And anyway, let's say you`re right, they will loose 1 position in the leaderboard, wow.. but we have to start all over again and this decision was taken after a hard week of hard thinking. I can bet that no one from the staff haven't even slept in this time, else I can't imagine how you can find this ''great'' and FAIR solution :))) And yes, they should strongly disagree about our presence there, because if we will keep our accounts with the same stats we will kick their ass :))))) Here you are right. So please, make us start all over again, that is fair and the best solution after a week of hard thinking.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  6. Michel

Michel Member

A company named Kano has three factories in three different places, and for a reason beyond its control one of the factories have to close.
    What to do with these employees?

Q - I transferred them to other factories with all the benefits they have gained over 3 years?

R - Do not even think about it, because that would make other workers of other factories were exceeded by those who are transferred.

Q - So what to do with these employees?

R - The easiest solution is to propose a change to another factory but with the loss of all privileges and start all over again, I'm sure they will not accept and so we find ourselves free of them!

He he he I find the better solution!

7. Michel

Michel Member

Originally Posted by Deltan

"I assure you there might be a good number of Facebook or MySpace players who would strongly disagree about your presence coming from hi5."

This simple phrase explains it all!

8. and..btw I have 90 fv points..(mob wars),their are present,my present for you (a package)..shame,big shame

9. clubber

clubber Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

10. szilard92

szilard92 New Member

"Nice. really really good idea." You guys from Kano though that this will be our reaction to your super idea?

Let's see if I understood correctly... First you say it wouldn't be fair for hi5 players because FB players are stronger. Then you say it wouldn't be fair for the FB players because some would loose a couple of rankings.

So what? I know FB players are more important to you because they spend hundreds of dollars on Kano games. But just think about the amount of time we have put in this game. 3 years!!! and some of us spent money on it. We brought players in the games for you guys, and this is what we get? :|

The best solution for us would be if:
    1. you would transfer us to facebook at the level we have
    2. also transfer our income and gold we've got
    3. give us all the fp's we have earned with leveling,challenges, etc and the fp's we have bought so we can spend them where we want
    4. let us re-allocate our skill points.

This is the best solution that I can think of. and probably this way you could keep most of hi5 players

11. TheKid86

TheKid86 New Member

If you all from kano think that it's not fair for the facebook players if we will go there because we will win with them or anything else (even if they have bigger levels, more added mobs and limited weapons) why do you still send us there but with a lame package of fp and level 0? This fair for us? Move us there with 100-200 point skills less than we have, from attack, defense, health etc... I don't find this fair at all, but at least let us to keep the level, weapons, achievements, etc.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  12. Duke Lajaulaazul

Duke Lajaulaazul New Member

"... we understand some players may be upset they can’t direct transfer from one network to another (BUT WE DON'T REALY CARE, AT LAST WE ARE FREE FROM ALL OF YOU, HEHE...!)"

"please understand we have had to take many factors into consideration including (OUR MONEY AND MENTAL SANITY AND) what’s fair to players on the other two social networks available. (EVEN IF THAT'S UNFAIR FOR THOSE WHO PLAYED ON HI5 PORTAL)"

A KICK IN THE BUTT WOULD BE NICER...

13. Duke Lajaulaazul

Duke Lajaulaazul New Member

"... we understand some players may be upset they can’t direct transfer from one network to another (BUT WE DON'T REALY CARE, AT LAST WE ARE FREE FROM ALL OF YOU, HEHE...!)"

"please understand we have had to take many factors into consideration including (OUR MONEY AND MENTAL SANITY AND) what’s fair to players on the other two social networks available. (EVEN IF THAT'S UNFAIR FOR THOSE WHO PLAYED ON HI5 PORTAL)"

A KICK IN THE BUTT WOULD BE NICER...

14. HooliganDog

HooliganDog New Member

This is a very bad news, and with all do respect this must be the most stupid and hypocrite answer. You say that you care about us that we played for the last 3 years and we spent alot of time and money (some of us) but still all you have to offer is a new beginning on a different social network and with a few FP. Maybe you think that for us this is just a game but 2-3 years playng dailly is not just a game.

l really appreciate if you can anwer me this qestion.

If this was the opposite way(Facebook to move on HI5 ) whould you give them the same answer?

15. Sudarshan Hel

Sudarshan Hel New Member

Everyone is shocked that one cannot get to transfer their acc intact.... But honestly i think that "U STILL HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO PULL OFF SOMETHING FROM THE HAT"..... "TO EARN RESPECT TAKES A LIFETIME BUT TO LOSE IT TAKES JUST ONE BAD MOVE"... Think of something satisfying for the players "IF YOU REALLY VAUE US"

16. Deltan

Deltan Member

You posted at a time when we are not open for business, today is Saturday. I will take some time to answer some posts today as best I can.

17. and still we are waitting,or will have to wait one week??...OMFG!!!

18. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

you know you will lose 90% of your business on hi5 if you pull this stunt right? we just want to continue playing as we are. you said earlier that its a difference between the 2 networks. i understand but that difference is in favor of the facebook players. they are bigger in level, so they must be stronger than us IF YOU USE JUST A BIT OF LOGIC. so whats your solution to this? make us even more insignifiant by making us start all over again right? well thats not a logic i or any other player on these games can understand. so as i said earlier you will lose all of the true hi5 players (i mean us who played over 2 years).

19. Deltan

Deltan Member

I can see how you might feel this way. When hi5 announced the closure of 3rd party games, we had every intention of saving accounts and moving you to FB or MySpace. We had to post something that day for everyone to let you know we were on it. We were overly optimistic about the possibilities.

This is the case, it is unfair. If any of you are familiar with MMORPGs, it's the equivilent of leveling up on a PvE server and asking to transfer to PvP once you're maxed out. It's not fair to players on the PvP server who've endured a different set of obstacles to achieve their status. You will not have any more disadvantage than any other new player starting at lvl 1, plus the added bonus of a package of points TBD.

The games shut off at the end of February to the best of my knowledge. We will reach out to everyone once we have points packages sorted out and available to be taken advantage of.

20. Deltan

Deltan Member

A moment enjoyed is not wasted? I presume you had fun for 3 years, so don't look at it as a waste. If you're leaving now despite having fun previously we're sorry you've decided to go that route.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.