Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kano needs to review which social networks they choose to be a part of. I don't know what this fascination is of choosing dead social networks to place your games in and let people invest money into a game that requires chieftains, captains, and squad. Where being a social player is part of the game.

Asking players to buy Favor Points on dead social networks is a risky business since that's money lost if those social networks finally went under. (See Myspace)

On the other hand, Hi5 gave no advanced warning and just said "Screw you guys, no more games.". You can hardly blame Kano for doing what they deem is best for the game given their situation.

The end result will probably not be what you like. And so what? That's real life. You made a bad investment and lost out on it, learn from it and move on.

2. Maler

Maler Member

i bet you wouldn't say that if you had invested hundreds or thousands of dollars/euros.

3. gargar134

gargar134 New Member

Another good ideea from hi5 players

make second server like viking clan second universe for hi5 players

4. Well for starters, I wouldn't invest money into a dead network first of all.

I play on Facebook and it's thriving and I still haven't spent a dime. I'm peculiar about that.

Let's assume that I had invested money though. I'd be upset over a loss of money, yeah. Would I blame Kano for something Hi5 did? No.

Would I be cussing out Kano for doing what they can given the circumstances? No.

Let this be a lesson to you though. Be more wary about what you invest money into online.

5. Rodas

Rodas New Member

6. Nook

Nook New Member

We will talk soon, when FB will make the same move and disconnect games there. Then we will see your new point of view and KANO new point of view. This can be really funny :D And this story about "different environment" is a fiction because if FB has more players it is much easier to kill bounties becase people are more often placed there, the same fighting, more people, more oponents, easier to find level up partner, right ? hi5 players were not born in easier environment, game is the same, rules are the same, so what are you talking about ? have you ever played those games or only watching them from outside and compare some random players and decide like this - "ohhh he is poor, he is from hi5" and "ohhh he is so strong and he is from FB". Just like I wrote in my previous post the way you are doing it is not fair for hi5 players.

7. madalina

madalina Member

you all sound like if the game ends you all will die...get real..get a life..i'm upset 2 that i' wasted 3 years but that's life...it had to end sometime...and those who invested real money , i'm sorry but you are stupid ...why are you investing money if you don't get something back..didn;t you tought this will end?...the point is that this is just a game...fu*k it...get a nother hobby..do you think i'm happy to loose my characters...no i'm not but that's life....
    RoXuliciOus My GuaRdiaN DeviL - Level 1249 Tycoon - FAMILIA (1000)HIRED GUNS (423)
    JelEu cU dEcolTeU - Level 2248 Merchant Viking - INNER CIRCLE (1000)HIRED CHIEFTAINS (832)
    JelEu cU dEcolTeU - Level 2443 Raj Pirat - Inner Circle (1000)Hired Captains (601)
    RoxuLiciouS My GuaRdian DeViL - Level 860 Mechanic - Squad Members (500)Hired Squad Members (10)

see..i have high lvl and strong characters on all 4 games but that's the sitation...i was shure this will hapen at a moment...so stop crying...get a life

8. yeah,why??

9. Michel

Michel Member

Gargar my friend, of course they do not want us in FB, I don t believe there is such a big difference between players in HI5/FB, and like Nook said not all players apply the skills points same way!

10. Calin G

Calin G Member

Dear roxy:D,you're totaly right...and i'm agree with you 100%...sad 'cause it's all end so suddenly.

BUT I' realy/realy/realy angry because those cawards from KANO..didn't tell us that it all end's from 15'th of Feb...and they tricked us and gave fals hope that it will continue on FB and also because none of direct administrators gave us un explaination[like KANDAL/Wonder...they've used unknown administrators account to tell us that it's end now!!!! So for that dear Kano wish you to GO TO HELL!!!CAWARDS!!!!!!

AND BTW: you'll lose a lot of players for that.

11. MikeCan

MikeCan Member

if that is ur better solution, so i´m sorry... this sucks... we all expect more from u Kano... i not going start all again, and i quit. same as all players.. i think

12. Michel

Michel Member

Calin They have FB players and like i said before it s enough for Kano, by what I read in the statement of Kano they consider the FB players elite and the other TRASH!

13. Calin G

Calin G Member

I agree!...they've seen that fb player[the americans] are idiots enough to spend more than 1000$ a month to play this game wile hi5 player almost nothing..compering to them...and they've decided to dump us to the trush!

14. madalina

madalina Member

you all know what's funny...funny is that FB will go down as hi5 in max 3 years and those players will be in the same situation as we are...bt thei inveted more money then we did so they will be desperate:))..that's the funn part:))...i can't wait to see the look on they faces when FB will say taht KANO will leave from FB in max 3 years...i will say it again...if you didn;t invested real money and if you were stupid enough to invest money it's just a game...some time it will go down so don't have high hopes

15. Vyarell Cooll

Vyarell Cooll New Member

thank you_!!!!!!!! for what man??!!!!I am disappointed_!!you & kano ..have lost alots of players with that decision!!today I quit ...ty all_4 supported me 3 years...this is sucks_...by by

16. Michel

Michel Member

most of Hi5 players built their own game with time and not with a credit card, we all know how many time Gargar spend to reach at lvl 8200!
    let's compare the two players who are at the highest level.
    HI5
    [DOV] gargar134
    Level 8216 Blessed Thane Viking -Joined 887 days ago

FB
    Mike Ketil Thorsteinsson
    Level 11770 Skald Viking - Joined 918 days ago

well maybe in FB is able to play 72 hours a day!

17. losche

losche New Member

its really a discrase decision been made from an anonymous inter-office debate,secondly u dont have the right to compare the hi5 players with the facebook, and also the comparison u made for the leveling and the strength issue is totally incorrect,and im 100% sure that if you will calculate the money spent in hi5 game vs facebook you will see that hi5 players invest huge dollars on their account and im one of them and im sure also that u have records on that,DELTAN: we are players who spent time and money on your games so dont lecture us about others agree or dis agree our presence coming from hi5, we want our account back and i dont care were you,ll move us.

18. losche

losche New Member

we know how facebook players leveling and also you administrative,their using auto system lets not exaggerate and take it as excuse,and dont convise me that a player in two years will reach that lvl,

19. Nook

Nook New Member

I have an idea, let's call Anonymous for help :D They are The Legion, they do not forgive, they do not forget, they will make a mess and bring some justice to this place :D

20. losche

losche New Member

its really a discrase decision been made from an anonymous inter-office debate,secondly u dont have the right to compare the hi5 players with the facebook, and also the comparison u made for the leveling and the strength issue is totally incorrect,and im 100% sure that if you will calculate the money spent in hi5 game vs facebook you will see that hi5 players invest huge dollars on their account and im one of them and im sure also that u have records on that,DELTAN: we are players who spent time and money on your games so dont lecture us about others agree or dis agree our presence coming from hi5, we want our account back and i dont care were you,ll move us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.