Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. satan the black

satan the black New Member

ok ...Albert the speciman may be rigth...and in other escenary.... if we already have a fb account on one of your gamess... will we be forced to begin from lvl 1 to get the compensation or can we stand on our actual fb 300 or 500 lvl

2. Why ask so stupid then, are you sure you don't work for kano :confused:

3. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

KANO, please reply to satan's question (ok...that sounded weird:p), because I'm in the same situation. But since I didn't played much on fb because I had a higher level on hi5 I left the game and I'm level 13 and willing to start again :)

4. gargar134

gargar134 New Member

if is so and u calculate all why not let hi5 players to reset skills and choose where to put skills to be same power like fb players?

5. satan the black

ok...i apologize.... am just out of my mind...and have no brain to think clearly....am angry of losing everything ..and what kanno does??.. i guess they are slepping like babys

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Am I glad that I already decided to write my Pirate off. I don't want to play this build on fb, I'd only consider it, if it comes over with all the stats but a possible full re-allocation of Skill Points, as these are extraordinary circumstances.

Honestly, the transfer plans suggested don't sound that great and I am pretty sure that many will prefer writing their money and time off to starting all over again.

7. .

All forgiven, we are all a bit out of control to say at least. we all spend a lot of time and now its all gone.

And yes "das liebe beil" I don't get it too, why they couldn't just reset the skill points if that was the big issue.

And sorry to kano, thought they where concerned about loosing players = cash.

But I was way off. You manage to make me wrong. You just proved money is not everything LoL

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  8. gargar134

gargar134 New Member

if is so and u calculate all why not let hi5 players to reset skills and choose where to put skills to be same power like fb players?

9. satan the black

why dont you answer anything.....kanno ...are we so not important for you....atleast one word... some life signal...

10. Michel

Michel Member

This situation for the HI5 players was predictable. Who plays the FB can also see that many players in low levels already have their 2000 Chieftains, it means a lot of money invested in the game. I come to the conclusion that what matters to Kano is to see all us go to FB start again and eventually invest money to grow faster. The players who are on FB are sufficient to Kano! I am very disappointed and the game is over for me.

11. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Whats happening on HI5, is Hi5 and only Hi5's fault. But I think Kanoapps gave a lot of people here false hope that they would fix things so people could keep playing there accounts, if not on Hi5, then on FB or maybe MS.

I would like to ask Kano, if you think it is so unfair to move players stats from Hi5 to FB because the networks are played differently, what the heck do you think FB people are going to do to Hi5 players starting from level 1?

Also, I don't know about whats happening in Kano's other games, but on Hi5 Zombie Slayer there are a lot of people who have NO CLUE as to whats going on. New players are starting. People are still post "add me" in bosses. You should have done more to make sure ALL kano players knew about this. I guarantee come the 15th, you email is going to be full of people wanting to know why the hell they can't log into there accounts.

12. Michel

Michel Member

Three years playing for now all go to waste! Thanks great Job!

13. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

Unfair for FB or MS players ? They are not forced to move on another site, WE ARE.
    And if FB or MS after some time will take the same decision and will close like Hi5 , what we will do? We will start all over again losing again ?
    I'm too sad, i'm trully dissapointed about Kano and his team..........
    I check it this thred from 6 to 15 ( maybe more) times every day with hope that i will see something that will make me happy and now.........
    ''We will update with more detail as soon as we can... '' bla, bla bla......
    If this is all u can do , i cannot hope too much in this last days........

14. Michel

Michel Member

It was a pleasure for me to play at your side during these three years, Now it s time for my forced retirement. For those who want to contact me <email removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2012
  15. Mystique

Mystique New Member

All i want to know is how many fp will we get??? cause we would have to receive a lot of them to catch up with 3 years off playing!!!! assuming i will actually want to start over again and i am not exactly willing to do that!!!! i also believe the best choice would be to reset our skills and fp to ba able to make our character according to facebook players...otherwise, this a biiiiiig bulshit!!!

16. Nook

Nook New Member

unfair for us ? unfair for FB ? it is one big joke haha everyone is having different strategy and different priorities to allocate skill points, so talking about strong/weak not make sense. I can use my skill points to increase attack/defense and sure I will be strong but I will level up slowly without stamina, right ? If I put more skilll points to increse stamina I will level fast but in your opinion I will be weak because I have low defense and attack ?

As I said at the beginnin everyone is different, everyone has different style and priorities and I am sure that every network some people put points into stamina, some not because it is their choice how they wanted to play and all you want is to take the fun from game from all of us ?

My point of view is simple you want to protect FB players from us, not us from them. Do you want to make fair decision ? Reset all accounts, all networks to level 1, bring them to one place and let's have fun. This is fair, not this what you want to do with hi5 players.

17. Mystique

Mystique New Member

was a pleasure for us too,Michel :) to play alongside all of you! :) and,of course,without these games,my hi5 account will soon no longer exist probably...as many of us,i will shut it down.

18. gargar134

gargar134 New Member

Michel dear friend we will meet in valhalla if they not like us

like i said in past ""glory is not of the invincible, but those who rise up after each shot. "

we hi5 players remain valuable because we are a team

19. gargar134

gargar134 New Member

let be strong and remain in feet till end like a real vikings if they not want us

20. Maler

Maler Member

true. looks like this is the end of the road(world) for us :|
    it was fun while it lasted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.