hi5 Kano Games

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gazember, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Just read on hi5:

"Games and Applications: We're releasing new social games where you can play together with your friends and make new friends too! Current hi5 games and applications will be discontinued at the end of February. We will be working with the game makers to help you play these games on other sites. "

what will happen to Kano Games on hi5?

2. Calin G

Calin G Member

Are going to lose all the work we've donne on hi5?!!?!?!?!!?

NOTICE to all administrators : A quick reply to this post will be need to cill out the spirits here on th forum!!!

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

We just got an email from Hi5 about 5 minutes ago (thanks for the heads up!), so right now you know as much as we do. We will provide an update once we have some more information and a better idea of what we are going to do / can do.

4. I don;t want to louse my account there...please help us:((((

5. Calin G

Calin G Member

Great!
    I wonder what will say those who put real money on this game!?

6. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

well its been fun guys! when they shut down mobsters they put a counter on the home page that said how many hours you got left to play. i hope you wont do the same stupid thing with this...
    P.S. i invested 1 euro in this game, i hope i'll see it back :)) [joking]

7. as kano said before

in the event of something like this happening

save your game profile link

8. Mystique

Mystique New Member

well,i guess everybody that plays these games on hi5 feels about the same thing.i don't wanna loose this game account either,i don't wanna start over on an other site and so on.And i think hi5 will loose a lot of users if they are making so drastic changes....

9. save your game profile link

thats what kano needs to transfer your account

if hi5 does get rid of this and kano dont expand to another site

i already know which account im trashing to replace with hi5

10. everywone can't save my game profile link..

11. Calin G

Calin G Member

"save your game profile link

thats what kano needs to transfer your account"

Yeah,thanx for calming the spirits here,but as you know all players could save my profile link:)).yeah...so this is it,we'll gonne lose all we've donne:).

12. CM Capture 76.jpg

this is the link that needs to be saved

send it to yourself via email or something

13. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

i'm going to save losche's profile link lol

14. Maler

Maler Member

BIG Problem

when i logged on to my hi5 profile, i was announced that Hi5 and Tagged will merge and that everything will change. meaning that hi5 games and applications will be abandoned at the end of february. i believe it is an official announcement.
    can you merge hi5 and facebook databases?
    i will not start over from level 1, that's for sure.

15. multiple threads on this wont solve the problem of hi5s shady business ethics

merging with first thread

16. making sticky so this doesnt get lost

17. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

I don't think we need to get into panic right now... we should let the peoples from kano to think what is the next move.like we did they just got the news and is not possible to get a solution in 5 minutes.

18. Manau

Manau New Member

Hello!

This kinda s...s. A lot of us have played these games for over 2 and a half years and now you are just cutting them?? This is not right!! You should reconsider or make something so that we can keep our game accounts!!

19. Maler

Maler Member

amy, you're here ;))
    now we can only wait to hear from Kano :-<
    manau, they can't do anything, hi5 managers decided that. the only thing possible would be to merge the databases. but what will happen to those who play on hi5 and facebook???