Rewards Tab not showing

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Blargh, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Blargh

Blargh Member

When I am in a boss battle and I click on the rewards tab to see what rewards are available, the entire section for that tab disappears. The menu bar of Boss Feed - Summary - Rewards - Weaknesses all disappears and I have to reload the boss battle to get it back. It also happens in Viking Clan. Can this be fixed?

2. that happen when your boss have all power attacks unlocked and no more players can help so you have full set of friends helping so if you send new request no more friends can attack and your boss is locked for new friends help

3. Blargh

Blargh Member

This is happening as soon as I open a boss battle. This is also happening all the time. I think it started when the Atlantis boss was released. Since I first battled the Atlantis Serpent I haven't been able to see the rewards in any battles. Which is annoying since I was trying to list them on my site

4. you sure that its not your friends boss can be small mix up ? on friends boss there is no help button ... !

5. Blargh

Blargh Member

I just started a boss 20min ago. First thing I did was check to see if the rewards tab would work. As usual, it didn't so, I started this thread. It hasn't work so several days on all boss battles.

6. ok must be bug will let Eric and Kendall know about this thanks for report ;)

7. Eric

Eric Administrator

Thanks for the post, which browser are you using, also which boss do you see this happening on.

8. Blargh

Blargh Member

I am using IE8.
    All of them. I just checked the ones I had in battle and I visited, but never attacked, the rest of them from the feed. It also doesn't matter whether I have one boss on the go or involved in several.
    There was another post on this forum by someone else stating they had the same problem but it was inside another thread.