Syndicate War Question

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Ace, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

Well I decided to try out this feature. And I don't know if I didn't understand it clearly or if it is absolutely unfair.

I understand that I attack anyone within a war-suscribed syndicate and I open myself to retaliation from everyone else. It's fine up to that point.

What I'm not liking one bit is, they can chainlist me for my base price. That would be okay if I had the same privilege, but how come, I get listed for 35 billions like 500 times and when I try listing back my lister it costs me 180 billions and it says it's a 17th bounty. It's not that I reset, because 5 minutes earlier I was listed for over 80 billions, meaning they shouldn't have had a 1st bounty on my profile page.

EDIT: Nevermind me, it would appear 180 billions is my target's base cost, basing myself on how much trapping him is worth lol

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i was gonna say that is prolly their base cost...lol

3. Ace

Ace Member

Yep, confirmed it is, I just got distracted by the "This will be the 18th time [...]"

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

I love it when you answer your own questions :p

5. geckster99

geckster99 Member

And on a syndicate war questions - how long after joining before war points kick in - is there a 24 hr waiting period...............And the dailys ; And tyo continue in the vein of answering yr own q's - 24 hrs for new players And also for (new) syndicates as well..............the reason being is that...............And why does everyone have kano as their enemy if yre the good guys lol
    #2 the next day - o know y've all been very busy - is this right? "you get a base listing and the next one is actual"..............what o heard too is that syndicates are enering war mode to take adevantage of options then pulling out quickly when theyre done - please comment ; in less than a day ; perhaps a few hours even or a few minutes lol

Last edited: Jan 5, 2012
  6. geckster99

geckster99 Member

to the ever talkative wonder woman : do you get war points for ambushes

7. DMQ

DMQ Member

you do get war points if they have ambushed you.. I guess only if you have war attacks left on them

8. Fusheng

Fusheng Active Member

what i wanna know is
    is it worth doing or is it chit

9. King of LCN

King of LCN Guest

Top Poster Of Month

how do i delete my account on here the one above is one i first made fusheng i want to delete

10. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

If you want an account removed, send a message into support with the account information and we can remove it for you.

11. DMQ

DMQ Member

Its crap now Mark.. No point what so ever, unless your a very high lev and you just chain the ass outta other players !

What did at one stage protect the lower levs has now been taken away, I also expect it to sink faster than that cruse ship when Reb's start demanding other changes so it suits them..