[LCN] January 9th Update - New Location: Paris

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

A new location has been released to Mob Wars: La Cosa Nostra today.

Paris
    [​IMG]
    - 11 new Jobs
    - 3 new pieces of Property

Please leave any comments or feedback for this new location in this thread.

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Paris in January. What could be better?

3. King of LCN

King of LCN Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Sounds cool are u gona take me there

4. Hawk

Hawk New Member

i city for levels 750-1000 even though thats bangkok it would be nice to have another city :)

5. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Great job drops, already spent over 100 trillions on properties, can't wait to see the Boss and Workshop for Paris!

6. WHELER

WHELER Banned

even though i'm wayyy past bankok, i do agree there is too big of a gap in that area of the game.

when i was playing that lvl in was quite discouraging on how long it took to get to Rio... but I understand, adding a new lvl there would take way to much work & reconfiguring
    alot of people are whinning that all the new bosses & craft's are for the higher lvl's

............................. so my opinion to solve the problem & make the mass amount of people happy, would be to add another Bankok boss thats unlock's midway through the lvl...............................

7. Chosen One

Chosen One Member

What would be better is being able to get there. Only about 200 players are able to reach that city anytime soon , the rest of us are struggling to get to havana , which is at 300 levels after the previous city. I think the distance between sidney , havana , and paris is way to big. U can see people are complaining about the big gap between lvl 750 to 1000. Imagine when they will get to 1820 and see they have 300 hard levels ahead of them till the next city. I think u should add cities in between sidney and the others , that would make the game more atractive , u have nothing to lose , high level players also can`t be uspet they have new cities as well. And the ones who will never get to Paris will be able to enjoy some new cities in the game

8. Handgun

Handgun New Member

Any idea when the paris boss will come out?

9. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

We hear you about the locations and the feedback has been past onto the game designer.

Keep watching the forum!