[ZS] Developer Update December 27 - Gamer Point Xp Reward

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

When visiting the home screen of the game you'll notice an XP reward box. You will now receive an XP reward at the end of the week based on your experience needed to level and your completion of daily gamer points during the week. If you're part of a Faction there is a chance of getting a higher XP payout if the Faction ranks well in the season.

Any bugs/issues let us know.

2. slave

slave Member

51,131 xp for me! wooohoo!!

3. You have completed 100% of your Gamer Points for the last season and your Faction ranked 1. Your XP reward of 80849 is based off of your Faction Gamer rank, GP completion and experience needed to level.

4. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

So how many factions do you think are gonna start adding players who all started playing 1 day ago so they can get a higher rank?

Not the update I was hoping for.

5. alka

alka Banned

This Faction thing is a farce. The whole point of Factions is to protect one another. All I see is people harping on about doing dailies as a reason for joining them.
    I would prefer to see points awarded to Factions for Hunting/fighting/kills/listing/punching. Seems the devs are only interested in supporting people that don'g need to heal in order to progress through the game and top it off with rewards!
    How about introducing mega rewards with a "Faction Wars" style competition, or are the dev's afraid the shoppers won't be able to join in?

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Well the faction i'm in has members on the leaders for pretty much everything but because we only accept real players, we currently have 10 members. So we get crappy faction XP even though we fight the most, kill the most and have some of the highest level players on Hi5.

Faction wars was something that was talked about a good 6 months ago, we're still waiting.

I understand they have to keep doing updates, and I'm sure a lot of people will like this one, but once again Kano are trying to push us in the direction they want us to play.

7. DragTheWaters

DragTheWaters Member

I love this update. Thanks Kano.

8. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Nice way to coddle the people that can't fight on their own.

I'm in a faction. It's just me. Don't need anyone else. So thanks for f*cking me out of XP for not being a p*ssy.

9. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

They are likely trying to make it "fair" as they call it for the people who don't fight. Well, sorry but there are multiple aspects of this game and only building a character for one of them is a personal problem that the rest of us shouldn't have to deal with.

There's a few factions on MySpace that get GP but they don't fight anyone. They just hit bosses and crap like that. I can run through EVERY ONE OF THEM and not lose and NONE of them can beat me. I'm not tooting my own horn just saying. I'm NOT the only strong player that can run through a faction by themselves.

As I said earlier they reward the P*SSY players that B*TCH and CRY the most.

Although on Kano's behalf when I harass the shit out of them about stuff (adding achievements and fixing spelling errors) they usually get it done......except links on my inbox not working for the last TWO MONTHS. lol.....I should really only give credit to Wonder Woman though :) Cause some moron at Kano banned me from the World chat on "accident."

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  10. Jordan Maj

Jordan Maj New Member

addiction

just started playing a couple weeks ago...this game is addicting. love it

11. There has been an abundance of faction moving around now that i've noticed LOL..

But the bottomline is, You get a bonus from a Faction Rank, Bonus for doing Dailies in which if you play ZS those are all the things you do anyways.. And bonus regarding your level which from how i see it.. Half of Level of Exp...

Is that going to make everyone on ZS jump to a faction.. I dont really think so.. Half a Lvl and that was being Ranked #1 in the Game..

So that doesnt mean everyone is getting a wh0reful of EXP...

12. Dennis Per Hansen

Dennis Per Hansen New Member

i can`t find the XP rewardbox. where is it placed?

13. it would be on homepage

if you didnt complete enough gp though it wont be there

14. clubber

clubber Member

I think this game is called Zombie Slayer, not People Slayer or Faction War Slayers or, or... This may be a more likely - player vs monster type game -, right? I think Kano is trying to tell us something here. If I'm wrong please slap me.

15. alka

alka Banned

"Slap"
    It should be Zombie Shopper because you don't need to fight to get on. In fact, it's been designed to stop people fighting. You get less Stamina than energy. You are limited to the amount of times you can hit a player but not limited to the amount of times you hit an outbreak. You can do daily fights on un dead, thus preventing you from getting any enemies. And the icing on the cake is as you only need energy to level you can afford to list who the hell you like.
    As I see it, you don't even need to spend UN's on fancy weapons because they don't fight, and because they can eat through cities in no time at all it means Kano have to spend real $$ to introduce new cities every few weeks to keep those energy players interested,so Kano shot themselves in the foot there!!
    It's about time Energy was capped at 1k and an Outbreak should stop paying out once it is 100% complete. I might even consider putting some more money into the game if that happened

16. slave

slave Member

outbreak should stop paying out once its complete, there goes the whole gp equation, if you guys keep whining about capping where we can put our skill points there will only be one place left and thats attack, defense. as it is right now, health is capped and so is energy, how much are you going to bitch and whine when they cap stamina? if people actually look at how things progressed in the last year and a half and stop being so shortsighted and looking at the end of your nose, they will have to changing things in the future or we wont even be able to do our gps with the caps they have on things, imagine a landsscape a year and a half (hmm you probably cant - all the doomsayers on here) where people are level 5000 or higher, where people have 10,000 attack/defense, do you really think a level 5000 should be able to hit a level 300? there will have to be big changes made or this game will go by the wayside, so give them a break, its their game we just play it, lets hope for our sakes they do it right, because if they dont, they will be the only ones playing....

17. alka

alka Banned

Health is NOT capped and Energy is Capped at 4500. Stamina HAS been capped at 1000.

Yes, that's where you put skills in a fighting game along with health.

Are you sure your talking about Zombie and not Farmville??

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I got 17K XP.........It takes me 290,000+ to level. I'm level 1671 or something like that.

I think this is a bunch of horse crap. Rewarding people for clicking up and all that.

How about rewarding people for kicking ass SOLO......?!

19. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

LOL......agreed!

20. alka

alka Banned

I just listed a leader and the 3 officers of a Faction and not one member of the 25 had the guts to hit back in defence of it's leaders. I've been in apps where I would not even get to play for a week if I did that.