Bosses

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by Starkulf, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Starkulf

Starkulf New Member

Why is there such a large gap between bosses, I'm currently approaching L90 and there hasn't been a Boss battle since the early 40's, is this just normal or am I doing the bosses too quickly? After all we're supposed to do bosses for GP's for our syndicate.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

If you are referring to World Boss Fights you are right, there is a large gap. But you don't need those World Boss Fights for your GP's, there are plenty of Coop Boss Fights.

3. Starkulf

Starkulf New Member

I'm not getting any boss fights, Coop or World and haven't seen any come up.

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

R u talking about your own bosses?.....u r a very low level.....u dont have many available to u yet. If u our talking about other players bosses.....u need to mobbed up with them to b eligible to attack them.....mob count is very important....get as many as u can and u will find many more options available. If u r concerned with getting your daily points.....perhaps u should b a bit more patient when it comes to killing them until u have more available to u. GOOD LUCK!

5. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

In your social feed you see messages like this: "....... is requesting help to battle their Level 55 Johannesburg Coop Boss: the Maponga Family.
    Like - Attack Boss Now!
    Just pick any of them for your GP's by clicking the "Attack Boss Now" link.
    If you only want to do your own bosses, don't kill your current boss until another one you killed before becomes available again (2 days after the kill).

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

spending 50 stam on bosses is not considered doing bosses for gps...lol, it takes one boss for that and if u cant find one then u have less than 25 mob and need to get ur mob size up ASAP