[VC] Developer Update December 12 - Guild Updates

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Guild Profile interface updates:

-Edit interface is accessed as a modal.
    -Simple stats interface available to Leaders and Officers, shows ranks and the breakdown of gamer points per existing member.

2. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

stupendous, thanks much for listening to my suggestions. you've done such a great job it's as if you were reading my mind, exactly what I would like. where should i send the chocolate and champagne?

3. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Thanks kennycjr, the Guild page needed a little update to prepare for further enhancements/additions to the Guild page in the future. Viewing stats is something that has been requested by officers of Guilds so we wanted to get that out as well.

4. Eric

Eric Administrator

We've updated the Guiold profile based off of player feedback. The member list has been restored to the top right position with a slightly taller view for more content in the scroll window. Enemies and Alliances have been combined into 1 tab called connections, allowing room for future features. Other small layout enhancements and fixes have been included.

5. Terminator

Terminator Member

Consecutive Day Stats Option

Now, how about having a drop down list for 1 day stats, 2 days, 3 days ...consecutive up to say a week for:
    Gold: +xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx,xxx
    Chieftains:
    Adventures: +xx
    XP: +xxx
    Victories: +xxx
    Defeats: +x
    Kills: +xx

6. Maler

Maler Member

mhmm, actually i think that's a bit too much, too many "useless" informations to display. the day by day achievements are not that important IMO.