Power Attacks

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Don Go Breaking My Heart, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Something changed.

Previously, if I'm in the hospital and would like to attack a boss, I could move the slider over to the 20 stamina attack and hit "POWER ATTACK" and it would bring up the "FALLIMENTO! You are too weak to Fight." and give me the option to heal.

Once I clicked the Heal button, I could then move to the 20 power attack button and continue with a 20 stamina attack. Now it is reverting back to a 5 stamina attack.

This is less than optimal.

2. i thought it was suppose to

its always done this with me

just thought it was designed that way

3. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i think i noticed this yesterday without really thinkin about it bc i went to attack a boss wit a 20stam and then had to heal as well as change my power attack back to 20 so maybe this got changed

i play on myspace by the way

4. It's been happening to me as well on all 4 games

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

It has always been this way. When clicking on the big power attack button (from the opening screen) after every attack it resets back to 5 stam. Only on the vs fight page will it stay at the selected 20 stam even when you have to heal.

6. actually it doesnt reset back to 5 if you dont have to heal.

if you reclick on power attack yes

but you can hit with 20 stam hits consistently unless somehow your health is thrown off

CM Capture 60.jpg

7. Wonder Woman

Sorry I wasn't clear. on the screen shot that you show, it will not reset but if you scroll down and use the bigger buttons where you can chose 1 stam increments or 5 stam increments it will rest back to 1 & 5 after every attack.

8. No, it has not, because I would not be doing 5 stamina power attacks when I'm supposed to be doing 20 stamina attacks if this were the case. I am accustomed to the slider not moving, but since it is I am wasting my time with 5 stamina hits.

I've never had to go and move the slider back up to the right level after healing on a failed attempt to attack from the hospital, until the day that I posted this.

Even if you want to argue that I'm wrong, can you not fix it to remember the level of the attack for the future? Correct it so that my version of reality is correct? It keeps annoying me because it is definitely doing something different and I keep doing 5 stamina power attacks and wasting my attacks.

9. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

Let me verify the above ;)

10. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah i think the night b4 or maybe the same day u posted this thread was when i noticed it as well and yes, this sucks...LOL

11. Wonder Woman

I think that I am not explaining myself properly.

There are two places to adjust the power attack bar. I think that you are talking about a different one. I tried to explain it again in the second post. The power attack slider on the VS page I think that we can all agree that it doesn't reset even when you have to heal.

vs Boss Attack.jpg

I am talking about the other one. If you scroll the page down, it will show the button where you can select from in 1 stam increments and 5 stam increments.

other boss selector.jpg

This is the one that resets back and what you first see when you start up a Boss Battle. So if you go into a Boss battle and adjust the 5 stam slider but are not healed, it will reset back.

Did I explain myself better?

12. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

We understand, but it is not correct.

The slider you are talking about, has never reset before. At least not in my game.

13. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Correct, also not in my game. I have always been able to choose between the two buttons because the big one didn't reset.

Even now, sometimes the slider doesn't reset. This was the case when at my first attack I got the message that the boss was already in a fight. The following attacks the slider also didn't reset, also not after I healed.

This is shown below and I didn't slide it back to 4 myself before taking the screenshot.

[​IMG]

14. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Just noticed it doesn't reset anymore at all so I think it's fixed.

15. I came here to say that, too. Thanks Super Woman.

16. Wonder Woman

I thought that it was always set up like this - to reset. Too many things to remember ;) Thanks for setting me straight so that we could get it fixed!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  17. Doc Morpheus

Doc Morpheus Member

Thank you, wonder woman :cool:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2011