[LCN] November 11th Update - Syndicate Wars (Beta Pre-Release)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Nov 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

when u respond to a post, try to make sense bc ur response has nothing to do with what i said...lol, especially when u start ur comment off the way u did and do not even understand the post ur responding to

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

i dont mind either, but i am not referring to myself in these posts since i could care less who attacks me and how many lvls above me they are, but 25 times can possibly get a lower lvl killed 5 times...now just imagine if that is done from 10 diff people 2000 lvls above u?

this is why the limits were all dropped and are now at 15 attacks, which is more feasible for the lower lvls in my opinion...now if ur only online during primetime when everyone else is online committing suicide is not gonna work for u since ur not going to bed yet...lol

3. Seriously, if you don't like war mode, opt out. It couldn't be simpler.

Dev's......
    Is there any way to alter the txt to an opponent so that they realise they were attacked 'as part of the war'?
    As it stands now, all we get is complaints for chaining, punching & listing etc. I think most people are unaware that they have been included in their syndicates 'war' option and assume that mobs are bullying etc, if it came up on there screen as different text (or even a different colour?) it would let them know that it is not bullying, just peeps going for WP's...

4. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

the entire structure has changed in case u didnt realize it, which im pretty sure u dont since u just got here after the thread was started

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

thank you for the changes, they have at least made it a lil more bearable for my lower lvl members since it is nowhere near the 25 attacks, 6 hitlists, and 5 punches that were allowed b4...lol, the 15 attacks, 1 hitlist, and 4 punches are a lot better (10 attacks might be a lil more fair for lower lvls but at least something has changed to better for all syns to be able to compete)

6. I'm pretty sure I do understand the structure of the game, I'd guess the 1000+ WP's I got yesterday would say that too.

7. Epaphus

Epaphus New Member

So how do we opt out of this "feature" if we don't want to participate? I'm a high-level player (Level 2,000-plus), and I'm not in favor of this "enhancement." This doesn't do anything for me except get me punched by people even higher up the food chain.

If we leave our syndicates, does that opt us out of the "syndicates at war" function? If so, then what happens to the social aspect of the game when players turn away from syndicates?

8. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes that is true, it sounds easy for people to say if u dont like then leave the syn but i find it hard to believe that people have full syns of 25 members that all are in favor of syn wars (unless of course they are comprised of 50% alts...lol)

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

since when does understanding that the entire structure of the game has changed have anything to do with u supposedly understanding the actual structure of the game??? and just an FYI, tellin me that u got 1000+ wps means absolutely nothing to me nor the post that u responded to rookie

10. I love trolls...

Your original response to my second post, was in fact no response at all. I took a wild guess and assumed you meant that I did not understand how the structure of Syndicate Wars worked (as that was what I was talking about!)

I replied to you stating that I understood how the Syndicate Wars features worked, you then proceeded to troll. Congrats.

Back on topic, if a player does not want to be in Syndicate Wars, simply talk to your Syndicate leader....if they have any caring for their members, I'm sure they would leave. Again, this is something your Syndicate leader must CHOOSE to enter.

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

One of the goals of this feature was to form Syndicates that are looking to participate in Wars, so it is to be expected that some Syndicates may have players that have no interest and some that do, what we recommend is splitting off the Syndicates but keeping affiliation, so those that want to War form a Syndicate around that.

As it stood before, there were Syndicates where say 50% like to "stir-up" trouble and go after other Syndicate members and make up Wars, what happened in that case was that players did not understand that their Syndicate was at War and had no interest, hence the opt-in nature of this feature.

We still have some confusion to remove from this feature and will look to add details on War Rivals to your Rival List as well as the game history.

Wars is not meant to be for everyone, but it is for those that want to take PVP play to the next level and not afraid of taking some extra deaths for more XP and War Points.

12. Vinny JTTM Capone

Vinny JTTM Capone New Member

Um ok - thanks mom - i'll try to remember that. Now go back to your whining.

13. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

make sure u put ur jammies on wit the footies CLOWN! when u respond to a post make sure it makes sense

14. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

u prolly would have to read my response to ur post 10 times b4 something clicked up there...i take it ur using the word "troll" bc u heard someone else use it and u thought it might work here?

"the entire structure has changed in case u didnt realize it, which im pretty sure u dont since u just got here after the thread was started"
    that is what was said and u took that to mean that i was sayin u didnt understand how the structure worked??? really??? werent u taught in grade school to never assume or did u not make it that far???

but just an FYI mr troll...the topic is feedback and suggestions about how the syn wars structure is put together, not who u think players should talk to if they dont want to be in syn wars...SMH, ur funny

15. Vinny JTTM Capone

who are you exactly? I don't have to do anything ... CLOWN.

16. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

Kendall, this is not true. Has this part been changed since u last edited the original post or is this a glitch in the matrix? There are plenty of messages sayin "this player is not in your xp range" or something similar after the 15 attack limit when attacking the lower lvls that actually attacked you so does this mean the lower lvls are able to attack the higher lvls 15 times without the reg rival list retaliation?

17. "Never argue with an idiot, they'll beat you with experience."

Thanks for making me feel justified in labelling you as a troll by still not making any sense, other than being abusive!

Seeing as you so desperately need the last word, I'll let you have it. Good luck with that.

My last post in this topic :D

18. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

well, u are the one that called me ur mom so u tell me...

19. Vinny JTTM Capone

yeah i did - u clown.

20. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

Nice, looks like it's time to finaly join a syndicate :)

However, I can understand that other lower level players will not be happy. I think there will be few syndicates with only PvP-players. This will put pressure on leaders not to participate in wars or on players to leave the syndicate. I don't know if it is possible but maybe giving members of a syndicate an opt-out would be a solution? This gives a syndicate leader and the PvP-players in that syndicate the chance to participate in wars and the other members the chance not to appear on the synicate war rival list if a synicate member starts attacking another syndicate.

Another option is, just like XP on regular fights, to give a lot of war points for close wins and only a few war points for easy wins. If you combine this with a limited number attacks per player per day, high level players will not waste their attacks on low level players because then they only receive a few war points. They will go after the higher levels to have a closer fight and more war points. This is also interesting for low level players because if they have a close win against another low level, they also gain a lot of war points that contribute to the syndicate ranking. And lower level players can still go after the higher levels to test their strenght.

Just a few ideas...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.