Exp loss from low level HL

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by alka, Nov 15, 2011.

1. alka

alka Banned

My level= 1341
    Listers level=444
    Exp loss=You were killed by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and lost -8,072 XP.

Is there no system in place which prevents full loss of exp from levels more than half the targets?

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

A kill is a kill, regardless if you're listed by the #1 in the game or by a Level 4 Player.

Xp losses are based on your level, there is no need to adjust the xp loss if your lister is less than half your level.

3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

If they made changes to this they would have to bring in hitlist restrictions.

Doubt i will ever see this in my life time.

4. alka

alka Banned

I don't follow how that would happen. The situ in many apps applies that the lower the lister the less the exp loss.
    These measures were brought in because of the amount of alt accounts listing high level players, as will be the case here very soon I should imagine.
    By the way, the guy who listed me is not an alt. A BOT sometimes I suspect, but not an alt.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

In other apps when a lower level lists higher levels, the higher level only lose the lower levels death XP instead of there own.

But there are listing caps in place. There's no real cap on ZS. A level 2000 can list a level 300.

It may not be fair for a level 1341 to be listed by a level 444 and lose full xp.

But ask yourself this, if you were level 444 and a level 1342 started listing you, is it really fair?

No way. The difference in income is huge.

If the change you want was made, the listing cap (300) would have to be made higher. A lot higher.

Why a lot would agree with you, that losing full XP when listed by low levels isn't fair, I believe the currant "Most users ever online was" would be smashed, if Kano raised the cap for how low someone can list.

What would one do if we could not bully those below us?

6. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

well i would not be included in that number bc i dont think u should be allowed to list ANYONE more than half of ur lvl in the first place, thats just pointless to set lvl300s up like that

7. Ace

Ace Member

By doing that, I'd stop playing against Nom since I would barely be able to deal them any harm, most my rivals level up quick enough, and I know Pog loses more than 6x the XP I lose. It would simply suck to list her to make her lose only 4000 XP.

8. alka

alka Banned

I wasn't complaining, I merely asked the question.
    xxxxxxxx(level 444) has put a Hit on you for $19,775,288,006( second time today). I see what you mean, they are so poor down there.

Confirm Cost: $34,162,637,091
    Note: this will be the 81st bounty on this user in the last day or so. Recent bounties will increase a users bounty cost.
    The game is fu*ked.

9. this was tried and was reverted rather quickly

10. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yeah most of them have bounties so low that u could list them 40 times bc u spent the same amount as ur base bounty so its really unfair to act as though 300 lvls gives them enough time to fight lvl1000s...LOL, thats just UNREAL to me for people to think that way...SMH

11. Ace

Ace Member

I think the time it takes for a bounty to reset should be proportional to the times you've been listed. Example:

1 to 5 times: 24 hours.
    6 to 10: 20 hours.
    11 to 15: 15 hours.
    16 to 20: 12 hours.
    21 to 25: 8 hours.
    25+ : 6 hours.

That way it'd get harder for people to abuse from it, the numbers I placed were completely random though :p

12. alka

alka Banned

I think yer right. People are taking the pi55 because they have an unrealistic bounty for their level and it gives them carte blanch to treat other players with contempt, thus protecting the tosser and penalising the rest.

13. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

so u think that someone who keeps getting listed multiple times needs to have their bounty reset faster??? ur kidding right? so for the person that gets into the most beef they need to be treated unfairly and have to go through the same 25 listings every 6 hrs? that doesnt even begin to sound right and somebody has already agreed with u...LOL

14. alka

alka Banned

I guess you need to understand the game before you can understand the logic!!!

15. Das liebe Beil

Well, having a shorter bounty reset time would allow me to chainlist small players so badly that they forgot what positive xp looks like. My bounty is relatively high, I'm working on increasing it even more at the moment. Some more FP's and I'll buy the last property upgrades. Coupled with my high energy the income I make daily would allow me to chainlist small players forever, especially if their prices reset faster after a chainlisting.

If anything, the opposite should be the case, the more you're listed, the longer your bounty price takes to reset.

16. Ace

Ace Member

Nobody lists people out of the blue 40 times. If you get listed that much is because you're picking on fights.

Also, for each person that gets bullied that much, there are 10 that keep their bounty price high to avoid being chainlisted. Besides, there are plenty things to do to avoid chainlisting, let's use this one as an example: DON'T HEAL. Duh.

17. Das liebe Beil

Ace, I do chainlistings out of boredom or to amuse myself. Ask Hash, the current Top 10 Hitlist collectors were all paid by me when I chainlisted 1 person.

18. Ace

Ace Member

I don't know how high the price is there, but on FB, the top bounty's over 300 billions, and it's from BEFORE Argentina was released, which means that it would be like having a 400+ billion bounty atm. It was reached by having that person listed once each 23 hours so it wouldn't reset. Making the lapse longer would make it easier to keep your own bounty outside of what almost anyone can afford.

19. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Wow, that's pretty damn ignorant.

20. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There are very few players who deliberately keep there bounty high because they know no one will list them. I don't know about FB but on HI5 we're all fkn loaded. Even if a level 300 has all properties ungraded, there bounty is still low enough for them to get listed 80 times from 1 person. Higher levels will always go for the easy kills, even at my level i have no problem chain listing lower levels, because I know they will stop healing long before I run out of cash. I especially love it when they send the "keep raising my bounty" message. Like they really think at some point it will be high enough no one will list them lol That makes me smile just thinking about it :D