Bosses in Vikings?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vampryss, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Will this feature that is in Pirates be added to Vikings as well?

2. self

self Member

Bosses in Pirates, I must have missed something

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

Bosses?!?!?!

Wha?

Someone explain please because I only play Viking clan

4. self

self Member

I just saw that it pirate..

DEFINITLY A MUST DO! (did you hear me yelling?)

5. MarkXero

MarkXero New Member

We've now got 'em :D. Well, when I say 'them', we've got one for now, but looks like more to follow.

6. chronicus smokimus

chronicus smokimus New Member

finally a use for the previously unusable stamina :D totally sweet.

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

Haha I wish I had unusable stamina!

8. Odinsdottir

Odinsdottir New Member

Yeah, well I'm not happy that stamina doesn't fully refill when you level up. That sucks raw eggs.

JMO, however.

9. Eddie

Eddie Member

If it always fully refilled, the lower levels would never have a chance of catching up. But it refills 50 stamina. But when you have 300-500 you can push some levels in(Depends on how far you are in the game)

So imagine people with 1000 stamina always getting it refilled once they level, you would have no chance of ever catching up to them.

10. Sigdrifa

Sigdrifa New Member

I really, really like this feature. After level 1000 the only really exciting things to do are see how hard you can axe slap people, and bounty hunt, so now there's something new to do in the game. Thanks so much, developers! :D

11. All power attacks have been unlocked :D

You successfully attacked the Serpent Sorceress causing 2786 damage.
    You Gained:
    292 XP
    569,567 coins

Last edited: Mar 21, 2010
  12. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

I killed that tart twice already. Not for the challenge, but I just dislike bosses. So bossy and all :p

13. Gavin

Gavin Member

Very nice njob on the bosses Dev's.... Does allow for stamina use and can see how it can be good for the lower levels... Good addition to the app.

14. Fable

Fable New Member

how do i fight level 2 bosses? i can only fight against level 1.

15. Hel

Hel New Member

Wait till the time elapses then kill them again. They become level 2.

16. Sigdrifa

Sigdrifa New Member

Yep, and level 2 becomes level 3, and level 4, etc...

17. GodOfThunder

GodOfThunder New Member

Unlocking Power Attacks

Hello.
    Can someone explain what is the point of unlocking power attacks?

[​IMG]

I thought I would earn that weapon (Berserker Rage) in the end of the battle, but had no luck.

Thanks.

18. Darklama

Darklama New Member

You gotta get up to five people to fight along with you, then you will unlock the Berserker's Rage, if you get 10 to fight with you, the Thor's Smash will be available for your next power attack. The more people the higher power attack strength you unlock. Hopefully this helps your question.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2010
  19. yea but every next boss i need unlock power attacks again ?!
    and i look in my profile weapons/warriors/ and there is no my unlocked power attacks ... will be nice 2 see them some how in profile or will be more cool to add them on personal weapons :)

20. look how many attacks and damage and see deferents >>> big clan do help with damage :)

13 seconds ago
    Parasurama The BloodAxe Legend has dealt 15611 dmg and taken 16 dmg in 5 attacks, gaining 407 XP and 479686 coins.

9 minutes ago
    killer467 has dealt 48665 dmg and taken 68 dmg in 58 attacks, gaining 1016 XP and 26827094 coins.

1 day ago
    Ashley Ivan has dealt 45 dmg and taken 7 dmg in 3 attacks, gaining 3 XP and 7181 coins

1 day ago
    Ashely Hildigunna has dealt 41 dmg and taken 7 dmg in 3 attacks, gaining 3 XP and 5285 coins.

1 day ago
    Joe Eyjot has dealt 44 dmg and taken 6 dmg in 3 attacks, gaining 3 XP and 7692 coins.

1 day ago
    Tjorvi Bragi Hognison has dealt 263 dmg and taken 2 dmg, gaining 4 XP and 260870 coins.