lcn seems a bit sluggish

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Jayme, Nov 8, 2011.

1. Jayme

Jayme Member

guys since new boss was released my game is running real slow

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Can't see anything on our end, maybe it is just a coincidence with some local network issues for you. If it persists, please let us know so that we can look into it some more.

You just punched in the face JAYME and dealt 90 damage.

3. Jayme

Jayme Member

just today seemed like a real lag

Eric Lucky Anvil Lombardo has been successfully placed on the Hitlist.

HAHAHA

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Does the offsite version lag for you as well? http://fb.kanogames.com/la_cosa_nostra/

You just punched in the face JAYME and dealt 27 damage.

5. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

It sounds like there may be an issue with Facebook today, I am seeing a ton of FB related JS errors.

I would be interested in knowing if the offsite version has the same issues for you as well.

6. Sam Ayel

Sam Ayel New Member

it's not just a bit sluggish - I can't see the cards in the high roller. The game's almost unplayable. The offsite version is the same.

7. Jayme

Jayme Member

eric zong just took my payment for 82 gf but said they are having difficulty with the site and if i dont have them with 24 hours i must mail srpoints arrrgggh i hate those guys if i send transaction code could you deal with them for me as i think they are a bunch of numptys. the kano page is working fine for me :)

oh next time you punch make sure im rigged lmao :)

8. Jayme

Jayme Member

4 hours on and still no points :( i mailed srpoints and as per usual they done nothing :( could you try for me please eric ?

9. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

its not the new boss, its that stupid chat that is lagging the game...GET RID OF IT ASAP!!!

10. Jayme

Jayme Member

i can see how it helps lower levels build mobs :p

eric or cara any chance you could see whats happening with these 81 points i bought b4 lol still waiting twidling thumbs :D

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

You can close out the chat completely if you think it is slowing down the game but I do not think that is the issue.

12. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Where are you located? Seems like our image server may be having some issues in some locations.

13. Jayme

Jayme Member

nothing wrong with lcn today, ran sweet for me all day im thinking yesterday was maybe a facebook issue

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Let me rephrase, I am 100% certain that the chat is not impacting gameplay.

15. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

If you write into support they will be able to help you out faster than I can and issue will be logged through the appropriate channel.

16. Jayme

Jayme Member

just got them :) just b4 bed haha typical ty anyway