energy glitch?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by polishpimp, Oct 25, 2011.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Why r some players getting 10s of thousands extra energy while other arent? If a glitch...PLEASE FIX, If its something else.....PLEASE EXPLAIN. TY

2. well thats odd

i just leveled

i got 500

3. polishpimp

i know of many that have gotten tons...one person got 68 k extra and another as little as 16k. Im guessing its some retro payback but its not tied to how much energy u had or have, time played or level

4. well thats very odd...........

5. polishpimp

Kano where r u on this?????

6. Vucko

Vucko New Member

I got no energy yet! Also wanna know why some got and others didn't?

7. Purk

Purk New Member

I got 16k.I was busy blacksmithing at that time.And now, i'm cracking my head thinking how to use it

Purk Energy.JPG

8. clubber

clubber Member

Some guy in my armada, on Viking, got 20 k energy.

9. Thanks Dev's

some play this game from start or almost 1000 days a go
    And than was no energy refill so they have 100 and up to 500 energy .. and They level 400 - 1000 levels like that...
    so later Dev's add 50 energy refill from every new level and that was for some time also .. some play like that up to level 2000+
    and not long a go Dev's add 500 energy refill per level and every new player who start this game and have 500 energy got 500 energy from every new level ...
    so i think what happen is that Dev's give all energy that old players didnt got after all great upgrades ..

Fair deal from VC Devolepers to everyone than ;)

10. I too was tremendously baffled as to where all that came from! Got me a few levels before it was gone though, and a nice few warriors :p

Joined 418 days ago

I am liking Viking a lot more now, not because of this but for reasons that will not be disclosed.

Case closed.

Back to non-stop covert clicking ;p

Last edited: Oct 25, 2011
  11. polishpimp

Ty for the reply Para....I was thinking along those lines myself....but when i do the math and compare some players join dates it doesnt even come close to adding up correctly. I understand that there would be many variables such as WHEN a player did most of their leveling....either before or after the "500 energy refill update" etc etc, but based on averages and what players who received these large amounts of energy are saying....It still isnt adding up.

Considering this is a pretty big deal ....Im having a hard time understanding why Kano hasnt chimed in or posted an update thread on this.

12. If is not Kano than must be Eddie The Legend hehehe

POLISHPIMPN retired
    Level 5191 Merchant Viking
    Joined 720 days ago

im sure You can get some energy from this acct LoL

13. polishpimp

lol....that would be a neat trick eh. Darn Eddie....why didnt i think of that....good call Para...lol

14. So I was considering this and how it would affect game play. Say I have 16000 energy and use that on jobs. When I level, I would not get my energy boost because my energy is already boosted. I would probably level 2x before I get to actually get a boost, 3x if I am close to leveling already.

It's generous, though, but it's costing 500 energy per level up for a player to get this boost. I do not play VC, just thought I'd offer input.

15. very interesting point there don

16. Hi i got 5 levels Before i got boosted ... but im sure They think about that and add extra on top 1500 for You and 2500 for me :)

17. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

About a year ago or more, Viking Clan ended at Muspell and no new content was added for a fairly long period of time. Once we released new locations, the players were able to get on to new adventures but since we were adding new adventures we had to adjust some of the requirements of the Muspell adventures to balance for the new ones that were being added, as such we lowered the adventure costs in Muspell and an energy rebate was given.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2011
  18. Ace

Ace Member

I understand that, but why is it that some people got no energy refund at all?

19. self

self Member

Which makes sense since some of the muspell challenges were 500 or 600 energy and now are under 100.. Glad you waited to even, then we can level a few thousand more times to get better energy drops.