Killing UNaided

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kano Der Towken, Sep 3, 2011.

1. It's quite nice to get straight kills with no percentage boost at all, i just thought i would point that out.

Would you like to see? :p
    [​IMG]

Not that i care if you wanted to see, i wanted you to see and you saw.

Well now that you've seen that's enough from me and i should get back to killing some more.

2. 23 kills in 25 fights is pretty significant, let's see how far i can take this.

All with 0% boost remember :p

[​IMG]

3. So during my attempt to reach 100 kills in not too many more wins, it reset and started tracking again.

[​IMG]

Can anybody please explain which significant event triggers a History Feed Checkpoint like this ?

4. clubber

clubber Member

Idk about u but after a certain lvl you won't get kills as much you get now. Trust me.

5. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I think it resets when you go to your home page. I've noticed that as well.

6. I know, but i still manage...

[SINS] C A F F E I N E 2000mg
    Level 796 Doctor

Fights Won: 86,705 Fights Lost: 47,339
    Fight Kills: 10,605 Death Count: 1,410

Punches Dealt: 2,998 Punches Received: 4,044
    Punch Kills: 1,195 Punch Deaths: 350
    Hardest Punch: 602

Try getting as many kills as you do on Facebook. Not as easy as you think. Trust me.

And back to the killing with 0% boost.
    Does 5% make up for lacking a 20th squad member?

Is the 5% of 19 Top squad better than 0% increase on 20 TS ?

[​IMG]

What is the percentage from Hired / Contrax / Boosts actually increasing?

Is it just that if you have a number boost, it cancels out up to that number of boost from any attackers?

I notice that the increased number isn't shown anywhere except here so that leads me to believe any boost, be it from Hired or other boost, simply adds onto whatever the percentage is at the top of the Fight 'Show Details' readout?

I think i have clicked on to what could be the fight formula in this game, all about that percentage deciding whether or not you beat your opponent.

Yes,

the majority of that percentage comes from personal attack strength, but when personals are very close or maybe even in extreme cases a weaker personal attack could beat a higher personal defence.

Vice versa as well, would a lower personal defence ever be able to beat a higher attack skilled attacker, because of the quality of items carried?

This is of course assuming that Top Squad Strength is capped at 20x your own personal strength.

I have beaten people with higher defence than my attack, purely because their Top Squad Strength was slacking.

LOL... Would you look at that, while typing a question i answer myself before i even post it. Time to towke up in celebration, i would think...
    [​IMG]

7. Ahad

Ahad Member

Just of a point of interest, this was the fight that comparison derived from.

[​IMG]

I like to see the difference combinations that can be made from the UN items...

A lot of them from various sets work very well together.

I also like to kill people.

Killing this one imparticular, not just for the percentage example i needed for my previous post but for his insolence. Having a Hellfire Launcher, without the Chinuke that it was designed to guard.

Kano (Der Towken) has some cheek replacing that set but what are you going to do, UN items keep getting so much better and so damn hard to resist!

8. Maybe we could have a button in the game history to refresh the counter and start from a checkpoint, then not have it reset randomly??

Or have it reset once every 24h or so..

Does it really work better recording random time durations that cut off at the worst times?

There is already a "Delete Game History" button, why does the counter reset without this being pressed?

Last edited: Sep 4, 2011