how is this allowed

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by cpt chef nomads, Aug 25, 2011.

1. cpt chef nomads

cpt chef nomads New Member

i have been put on the hitlist by evil killer TCB who is almost a thousand levels higher then me i never attack him and i never punch him but he's able to list me i would like to know why other players cant list lower levels but TCB can its beginning to become unfair and im getting sick of it

2. You must be level 300+

That makes you fair game for the hitlist from any level, i'm afraid.

Practice Re-Rigging ;)

3. cpt chef nomads

cpt chef nomads New Member

so he can just keep doin that even though i never attack him

4. level 300 is the level where your open game for everyone to list

if you got to level 300 rather quickly id would strongly advise the following

A)slow down

B)build up your city

C)if you rig you land on that players rival list

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

a rig does not open u up for attacks

6. never said it did

it does land you on the rival list though

7. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

not all the time, dont know why but i've noticed it b4 unless it was a bug and they fixed it recently, however i think they only land on ur rival list from a rig if they had other attacks and were already on there, not sure though

8. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

nope you are on the rivals showing the trap. They just can't attack you because they have already killed you at that moment. but they can sure find you in a hurry to keep doing it.

9. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I've been listed by higher levels as well. I looked at it as a compliment. No one on my level had the guts to list me. So it took someone 1300 levels above to do it. Who also doesn't have anyone to fight! lol