[PC] June 29th Update - New Characters

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

6 new characters have been released to Pirate Clan today. These characters have a minimum level requirement of level 100 and cost 100 FP's each.

The new characters are as follows:

Outcast Pirates - faster Energy & Stamina regen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rogue Pirates - faster Energy & Rule Income regen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

There is an image limit on the post. Continued below...

2. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

New Characters continued.

Raj Pirates - faster Stamina & Rule Income regen
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can select a new character the following 2 ways:
    • Davy Jones-> New Characters
    • Profile -> Select Character
    This will spawn the new Character Selector. Click each character icon to see a full sized image along with their stats and the requirements (if any) that you need to purchase them.
    [​IMG]

Feedback on these new characters is appreciated!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  3. gahhhhh

oh well

nice addition

although no offense to who did the artwork

but the outcast male looks like a girl

4. Lol they both look like slight modifications of the female merchant viking from VC. Of course the best looking one is the worst as far as skills, and obviously the ideal change would be into the fat turban wearing oaf class, either way too bad I don't have enough god pts over there.

There should also be a "Kool Aid Man" class. This pirate would cost 1000 god points to change into but would regenerate 1 stamina per second, 1 energy per 10 seonds, an income payout every 15 minutes, and an increase of +1 base defense every day. He would come with the following equipment: Pirate Bicycle Seat, Bicycle Blast Cannon, Steel Sniffing Matey, Credit Card Cruiser. This pirate only comes in male and the image would be an obese man in baggy pants and a red shirt that makes you think "Hey Kool Aid!!" He would have a turtle on his shoulder instead of a parrot and on his belt would be a series of credit cards and a bag of gold coins.

5. Ragnar Valefar

Ragnar Valefar New Member

I've been waiting for the new Characters since Viking clan got their new ones, I must say they look good, except for the male outcast pirate, he looks like a girl, and forgive me if I'm wrong but shouldn't an outcast Pirate be a little more, I don't know, Manly? Strong? Like someone who is smart and endured a lot of suffering whilst being an outcast?

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I went for the Raj Pirate, it was a tough decision, though.

The Outcasts look good, and with my High Energy faster Energy is always tempting. In the end I decided for more stamina.

7. Squarenips

Squarenips New Member

I went for the Raj pirate too for the same reasons, plus I liked his back-story :D

Nice addition Kano, thanks. Haven't found anyone else who's changed character yet though, on facebook anyway...

8. jon french

jon french Member

Smack - gotta problem. I purchased the Raj character earlier today and all was fine. Ive gone back into the game later on to find i have a ? as a charcater picture and my Stam and rule are not regnerating at the correct rates. I still have the ship, matey and weapon that came with the charcater though. Please sort this asap!

9. your not the only one jon

i see others with that landlubber name and avatar now

looks like something(or someone) screwed up

10. Das liebe Beil

Same here. I'm a landlubber all of sudden. I'll contact support.

11. jon french

jon french Member

Ive sent support a note too

12. Marie Nolan

Marie Nolan New Member

Okay, I like the idea of the characters but 100FP's??? Seriously?? We are suppose to have 1000 hired captains and get one of these too....oh well, something to look forward to, I suppose.

13. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Apologies. There has been an error in the database. I am currently fixing this up for anyone that purchased a character since this was released. Should be complete in the next 30 mins. I'll report back to this post when it is complete.

EDIT: All new character purchases have been verified and updated for those who were set as a 'Landlubber'. Sorry for any inconvenience.

14. 25 for faster regain times

75 for the 3 items it comes with(its actually a steal)

15. thats what i said

and as towel pointed out

both those 2 look like the female merchant viking

well i guess thats why its a outcast.....

16. Das liebe Beil

I don't know what your problem with the Outcasts is. I think they look great. And looks can be oh so deceiving.

17. jon french

jon french Member

Its only 10 Davy really, 40 for the ship, 25 feach for the matey and weapon

@Smack - thanks for sorting this out quickly, much appreciated

18. Vic Klan

Vic Klan New Member

what happened to the one character change for free. now i cant change for free and i havent used mine yet

19. Das liebe Beil

There never was a character change for free.

Unless you didn't decide on a character class when starting the game. I'm not sure if this is possible, though.

20. theres a free NAME change

not character