[PC] June 21st Update - New Leaderboard Stats

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Smack, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

An update was released to Pirate Clan today which implements some new stats for the Leaderboard.
    [​IMG]

Notable changes:
    • Friend leaderboard no longer restricted to active "friends"
    • Friend leaderboard is limited to your top 500 friends with the highest level
    • World leaderboard now shows 4 pages of 30 players per page
    • Your player's stats can be found at the bottom of each World leaderboard page for comparison
    • Bounty stats are located in their own tab
    • Challenge and Boss stats have been added
    • Armada leaderboard has been added
    Please note that the stats for Challenges Helped and Bosses Helped have only been logging for about the last 2 weeks hence why those values might be lower than expected.

As always if you have any comments, questions or feedback please let us know.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  2. but on the other pages you cant click the players name.....

is that intentional???

if i click the 2nd page of overall leaders

i cant click there names

is that intentional???

other than that

excellent update

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  3. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

Yes this is intentional ;)

Given that you could only see 30 players on the old leaderboard we only link the first 30 players on the new leaderboard. This may change in the future but until then perhaps try a different sort if you want to see that player's profile link.

4. Kabutee Kinoko

Kabutee Kinoko New Member

ohhh i for one want to see all the links not just the first 30. this is the reason i only look at the leader board.

btw i dont believe on some of the leaders like example the battle won leader? some are doing leveling partners. attacking each other to level. of course one will let his guard down. with this method, they will have high wins and high loss on their stats. in short rig battles.

i think the true leaders i this case should have high winning percentage. high wins low losses. well anyway its just to mention. its just your leaderboard.

:cool:

5. so what if they have high losses and rigged?????

wins are still wins