How much did this cost?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ahad, Jun 16, 2011.

1. Ahad

Ahad Member

I thought Kendall was special around here, being what i would assume as the leader of the Kano forum staff (from the Admin title), or at least a senior member of it.

I thought only the "authoritah" around these parts were given the privelage of a pictoral signature.

I remember some guy, who's name escapes my pitiful memory, trying to put pictures in his signature producing only a couple of links.

So yes, to the point.

Just how does this lovrly, forgiving lady get to make a sig with pictures in it?
    (On a somewhat relevant note, Relentless goes best with lots and lots of vodka ;) )
    Did she pay for the privelage?

On another note, just look at how good i was at replicating her signature. lol.
    You can't just quote a signature as easily as one would expect now can you...
    I have all the time in the world, I'm dead waiting on regen and i can't really be bothered to start crafting in the other 3 Kano where it's cheap enough, for the improvement provided by the upgrade, over what i already have.
    I would think it is best to wait, and wait and wait, and wait until i have sufficient quantities of the required items to craft a larger amount of the items simultaneously, especially with over 1000 clan/mob it would take forever and 27.99 days to craft a full stock 5 by 5 or 10 by 10. (It's quite a shame that there is Noah option to craft things in quantities of 2 (by 2 by 2 by 2))
    Well... It's not really, but if something pops into my head and i don't say it then it's only wasted and i'm not one to waste time or effort!

OH WAIT...

Last edited: Jun 16, 2011
  2. take a closer look at signature options

theres a option to add a photo

fyi relentless isnt a guy

3. Ahad

Ahad Member

Thanks for that, i apologise... I wrongly assumed that this was Mr. Coffee, I don't really think before i speak, say or do. I just do. As shown here, where i just did.

Hey at least she can't hurt me... Everybody worth a tuppence ha'penny beats me on Facebook, so she will be no different. She can't straight kill me and i invite her to chainlist me once i get my HUMMER :D

Cos then i'll be rollin' on duuubbz... Whoop de whoop mmm WHUUUTT!!

Speaking of which, i wonder if there could be a UN upgrade to the Hummer, to install some hydraulic suspension to really get this beast BOUNCING!!!
    Then i could be killing all the swarms of zombies Super Mario style bonking them on the head with this stonking great heavyweight then start driving and flatten them all into rotting, putrid mancakes (or womancakes, I can be politically correct when i want to be :p )

They see me rolling... They hating......
    Tryna get me ressurectin' :eek:

Don't think so, i'm dead til i have the stam to level :p

4. geff gur

geff gur Member

well.. that was bizzare.

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You mean "epically hilarious."

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Errr Mr Coffee? :rolleyes:

As for my sig.. Anyone can add a picture to theirs. I had one to show I was The Coffee Maker, then when I switched from FB to Hi5 I made a new picture as Relentless. Along with a name change.

There are others who have pic's in their sig so why single me out here? You know I'mm pretty sure the forum is here for players to learn an help one another. Not for you to waste time making stupid posts that you could have worked out on your own had you taken two seconds to looks.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  7. Ahad

Ahad Member

You know, the one that drinks the coffee that you make while he would be playing. Or so i assume. Maybe not when this proves my assumptions could often be full of [something not very pleasant to look at, smell or taste].

Says who? Maybe that's what makes forums fun.
    I was dead, and had no stamina. I came here with my curiosity (that has since been proven wrong, sorry), spent time in maticulously re-creating your sig including your many formatting changes, and hopefully brought at least a little entertainment to some of the readers with my 'off the wall' talking balls.

Furthermore i got my hummer, so would you like to empty your bank seeing just how high you can get my bounty? I bet you can't get it higher than Phrost can :p :p :p

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Dude, I have a picture in my signature!

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

The Coffee Drinker doesn't have a picture in his sig.

I don't play ZS on FB anymore, so I guess your just going to have to live with the disappointment of me not giving a shit about who you are an how high your bounty can go.

10. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

On another note, maybe Kano would be willing to make sig pictures for those they feel have offered a lot to the forum. As a reward kinda thing.