Lower levels need to stop complaining

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jailbait, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

And whose alt were you?

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Everybody that is not Pog&co on ZS is a bot.
    Everyone that is not Para&co is an alt of Eddie...and/or of Eddie's split persona "polishpimp."
    But I've been accused of being the siamese's alt (john geir siamese, a friend of para), as well as the ppimp's alt...and Eddies...and several others. Which makes even MY ADD brain spazz out.

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Sometimes I think that Pog and Siamese might be one and the same person, but then again, Siamese can use proper English.

Other than that: Another great job of the Kano Forum Spam Crew. We have officially derailed the thread! Let's celebrate this!

Other than that. I was accused of being Siamese and Atheistic. As I'm not on FB ZS, Pog can't accuse me of being someone's alt, yet. And I can't whack her Viking. Too low level. I can whack Mama instead.

And to bring something on Topic, it's always nice to see some common sense in lower-leveled players. Higher levels aren't automatically bullies, just cause they can list you and do so.

4. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

No one specific, it was a generalized statement like "Your alts" or something like that. It was in one of her usual incoherent rants. You know, the kind when she just spews lies based on nothing.

5. It's hard to whack pog even in her level range, she is always dead.
    Thorgth the Deadest* -Should be, as she shows no signs of greatness.
    (Can't wait for the day when i get big enough to start whacking mama)

Oh really.. I thought you were accused of being an alt of mine, but you wouldm't admit to that because i have a "fucking disgusting" sense of humour.
    I do agree on the incoherent ranting, spewing lies with no weight or anything to back them up about the place.

I've just been informed she has reported 2 people from a friends faction as being my alts (surprise surprise), but they're not even from the same country as me. Try spewing some lies that are atleast somewhat believable, dear?
    (as in "dear, dear me.. She's only at it again)

6. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

I really do not remember, if I remembered being accused of being your alt I would have said you then. Please DO NOT talk to me again on the forums, I want nothing to do with you.

7. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

its no biggie man. if worst comes to worst ill just start playing on my actual facebook account and just remove people after i squad them it would just be a bitch getting my shit back not even level 400 and i almost got 1000 atk and def. but since im nobodys alt kano has no reason to ban me

8. I want nothing to do with you neither, i just wanted a Hitler 'tache :confused:
    Hey, that looks kinda like one if you pretend he has an invisible mouth.....

I mean no disrespect with this, i genuinely do, very much, wish to wear a Hitler 'tache as i bring death upon all those who dare to draw breath (that aren't squad, at least).

9. Das liebe Beil

Mama? She doesn't even have 1000 Chieftains. If you have sufficient attack, you can whack her by Level 700 or so. I seldom see her out of the hospital, though.

10. Won't be long til i can whack her about then, if i can't already... :D

I may be out of action for some time though, due to some sort of laughter-induced injury if she bounces off my def with me being a lower level.

Well... NO surprise there...
    Mamalonglegs has just been attacked and killed.

Thinking about it, why don't the McFister Sisters go for matching names in VC as well, which they both also play?

They could become Mama and Pog McSlapper

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
  11. Das liebe Beil

She doesn't attack back. Most likely out of fear of being bounced.

12. I would hope she would attack me at least once, being fed a tiny little bite of xp is better than none at all.

I'm going to predict that she will stack up the counters and attempt to chainlist me. Or repeatedly bounty me, whatever the correct viking term would be.

I don't care, she can empty her bank for all i care. VC is just something to pass the time while waiting on ZS regen and i've been bountied all over the shop by much uglier looking errr... Uglyfish than her (if you catch my drift... )

No doubt she will think she's smart and decide to cross-game me where she has the advantage, but that advantage is lessened by the fact that her boobies are much cheaper than her bounty traps.

How long is a string of traps? :rolleyes:

13. Das liebe Beil

She doesn't even counter me. She doesn't list me.

Well, you can stack 10 counters at my level, I think. 1 bounty trap per person. And getting a high bounty price for vikings is easier than for Zombie Slayers.

14. Gina

Gina Member

Nom rule

simple, love my boss, you have yours i have mine. Sarah is as cool as, we back each other and im happy with that. Have been playing this game a while and I know good from bad, Sarah is the most loyal person I know, her and Pog are my buds end of. Its a game and the game is good

15. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

really now? so i guess you havnt experienced the other side of nom then. i came in kind of late to the misfits straight into misfits 2 but i would hear all this talk of how mama would complain if we hit somebody in nom but nom would regularly attack punch and hitlist us. and get this we were allies. my brother a long term misfit personally messaged sarah about this and the answer was she couldnt tell her faction members what to do. really now? because if sarah was a good leader and loyal to all her friends there would have been 0 attacking or punching going back and forth and our attempts to squad would have been met. Its funny when the only side your seeing is also the ass your kissing.

16. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

WHAT ,,,,a heap of crap....if any of you so much as got punch YOU CRIED TO YOUR BOSS... and we have the emails ApoLogising ..tellin us you Were told To stay away from NOM

SARAH is tenacious player ..has a good track record for playing and is VERY well liked by all faction is ADORED BY NOM AND is on daily as we all are

you Have nothing.....to talk about..thas why your up here you have no support ....you cant stay alive long enough to level........AND YOUD NEVER MAKE INTO NOM....and thats your real beef

we declined you......how we laughed...noway....

YOU turned it into an international incident...you are of no concern to NOM....you are a jumped knob.. which we DIAL FOR SPORT....AND you pop off stay dead and use your alt account crying about it
    ....the only play your still at is copy and paste...do u till use crayons.....do u like lots BIG pictures to color in...because you never left 1st grade

the fact your on her spouting shit is because you cant play...certainly not to any level where you would be a good attk...so here it is

your not a loreal boy....you are nothing..we dont care what you think say or do

sticks and stones buddy....we laugh much at your posts..the tears rolllllllllllll
    Happy you Joined up with the other straght jacket patient...skyler....now ...color yourself a nice picture..KEEP ROCKING

do us all favour..ry livup to your first name professionl

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  17. MamaMUAHAHA

MamaMUAHAHA Member

I think you'll find there was no fighting/punching between [NOM] and the Misfits when we had an Alliance, and I worked really hard, with your Boss, to keep it that way.
    And yes, I did tell your brother that I couldn't tell my faction members what to do, they have their own games to play.
    I mostly ask my faction to squad up to stop people whining to me about being killed.....in a fighting game, that's funny...the exact subject of your now,sadly, Troll Hijacked thread.

I only tell them what to do when we have an ALLIANCE.....and at the time when all that happened, there was no alliance in place.

Even then I don't TELL, I ask politely.
    There are people behind those slayers, and I show them respect, something I think you could learn a little bit of.

Ass Kissing?
    Laughable and childish.... you really are showing your age.
    I have played with Gina and Pog since the very beginning....we are friends.
    People only kiss the asses of people they fear/want to be liked by...
    You either like me or you don't...
    I think mostly my squad like me... and I know my adversaries, or some of them at least, have repect for me.
    Everyone else can go and play with photoshop, and try to make me look stupid.
    You'll have plenty of time on your hands after all.......as you'll be dead :p

Last edited: Jun 11, 2011
  18. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

First off, stop lieing. As ive mentioned, my brother is a long term misfit and when i started playing ZS i was immediately put in the misfits 2 as an officer. Second, your little boy alan YNWA is 200 levels above me and loses to me both attacking and defending. Third Sarah told us she wanted a truce as did Andrea, the only difference is we respect our leaders wishes and held attacks. We finally got sick of your bullshit dropped all alliances and enemies so there would be no politic problems in the game, and you flipped a shit. As if the alliance actually meant something to your faction that was still attacking and listing ours? Also ive actually been leveling 2-3 times a day considering i get atleast 4 hitlists a day on me. Also i cant stay alive long enough to level? You hide in the hospital half the time your online and kill yourself before you go offline. If im online im always out of the hospital (unless im doing something else with the tab open) welcoming attacks because i win 98% that come my way. Also i love how your still on that alt shit lmao, And btw dont worry tell H3ro thanks the next time he decides to list me 7 times because somebody 300 levels below him kills him straight attacking no punch. It only raises my price :p. Also one more thing when kano goes and looks at the affiliation between me and ASAD, they will recognize that our IP addresses are different proving you wrong once again. Now that would be funny Pog the "big bad zombie slayer who hides 24/7" cant even outsmart someone who "hasnt left the 1st grade" i swear they should make people take an intelligence test before coming on the forum. And btw you can tell the spies in the faction that you sent that their not gonna get jack shit for information. Its funny how you talk down to alts so much, but when an alt manages to get into our faction NOM is the first person to get the information. I dont know how other peoples minds work but that seems sketchy to me.

19. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

Your member were attacking during the alliance so dont bullshit it also the rest of your argument is completely invalid and doesnt even deserve a mention, and im going to die am i? would you like my link? i honestly have no problem giving you that plus my attack and defense. ill give you all the info you need on me. such as good times to target would be after midnight and before 630 then from 645 to 300. also im rarely on with weekends im on when i wake up maybe a few times for a couple minutes during the day to dump some stamina and once before i go to bed. Now im not sure if youll actually need my link just comment back if you do but those are the best times to target me for death as i will not be online because i know thats how the rest of ZS tends to go for me since anybody in my fight range loses when attacking, and i heal as soon as im hospitalized.

20. Ace

Ace Member

Okay, time to place your bets, how long til this thread gets deleted? :D