Lower levels need to stop complaining

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jailbait, Jun 8, 2011.

1. WaredoDyrge

WaredoDyrge New Member

I don't really care about a higher level attacking me once or twice as there's not much I can do about it. However, when they do it repeatedly, I consider this bullying. There's a player doing this right now. Thing is, when I attack him or her, I win. When they attack me, they win. So whatever. Still, attacking a lower level isn't bullying. Doing it repeatedly, when they haven't retaliated, is bullying, plain and simple. Oh yeah, hitlisting a lower level player is just douchebag behaviour, plain and simple. So is calling all your higher level friends just to retaliate against you because you retaliated against someone who attacked you first.

This is why I rarely pick fights, unless I need to level up right quick. But I don't stalk people, like some people do to me. I'm serious. There's this one bitch that's been following me around and harassing me for weeks. And all of her faggot friends are stalking me as well. It gets annoying after a while. Not to mention ambushing and booby-trapping costs money.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Have you stop to considered maybe these people keep coming after you because you use words like "bitch", and "faggot"?

3. WaredoDyrge

WaredoDyrge New Member

Not really, because this is the first time I've called them this. And this is after weeks of constant harassment. I can't even buy supplies for the next outbreak because of these people. I'm starting to regret spending money on this game.

4. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

who is it? id be happy to kill them right now my fight list is clear of people so i need enemies to dump stamina on

5. assuming its on facebook

not myspace or hi5 lol

6. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

ahh very true i only do facebook

7. meezy

meezy Member

Jailbait, me and you are almost identically built..lol yes, i ahve taken on a few 700's myself..I do think my equipment could be a bit better, then i could probably be a bit more successfull against some of them. That kinda leans toward one of my forum posts that i place yesterday..about the workshop. Most folks though say the ZS workshop sucks..lol Id be willing to at least try it to see what i come up with.

I kinda like the MWLCN workshop..get some cool stuff there, better than what i have anyway.

8. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

workshops is useless boss drops and un weapons dominate it

9. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

ALREADY posted on this

from memory.......and i rarley stay alive when not playing

gaberial got a pk
    general destruction
    and unprovoked ........thats the lot in a year.....SO HE can just play with himself..opps he dose all the time

this guy is just a looper

BUT HE CAN COPY AND PASTE ALL HE LIKES.....
    AWWW small mind....small life...doubles up on his alts...who cares:p
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jailbait
    Considering how much i hate NOM i would back up your statement, but i too killed POG before the punch stats came in. Although reading some of her comments is hilarious so props on getting her riled up again, you have officially made my day.
    WHAHHAHHAH

ASAD you just cant help yourself
    you always blow it .......... your fantasy overruns you .....it must be desperate to be that bitter
    we knew for weeks jailbait was your alt account....lets see how long it lasts now......

and newsflash
    you NEVER ..got a punch kill on me
    nice copy and paste...you are a sad little loser
    and .....your prose ( cough filth) is beneath contempt...you are the lowest form of filth
    but hey you WALLOW IN IT
    You just killed The Warden with a punch to the face!
    You just killed Leandro The Ace with a punch to the face!
    You just killed Gabriel Mad Bull with a punch to the face!
    You just killed There Will Be Blood with a punch to the face!
    FOR FREE....no bounty paid
    Last edited by MOJO1916; 06-03-2011 at 12:34 AM.

10. meezy

meezy Member

I could be missing something, but what does this have to do with the topic?? Hmm...very random indeed..

11. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

is this pog? if so yeah i actually have gotten a kill on you it was before your update and im whos alt now? technically im an alternative facebook account because i dont play games on my original account, clogs up my friends news feed, i get people who i really dont want to talk to commenting on my pics, statuses and more i found this out when i tried VC on my actual account. im no ZS alt, i simply know how to play the game. also dont take shots in the dark saying i play as an alt to ASAD. if you want to find out this information tell KANO to run a scan for me and ASAD based on IP adresses. the only people playing within my IP address are me and my brother.

12. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Don't worry about it. According the Pog, everyone plays with alts because she simply does not understand how the game can be played without them. I think she's accused every single person on the forums, that she is not friends with, of being an alt.

13. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

yeah i actually get accused alot since im built for fights because apparently everyone who ca fight in this game has an alt apparently lmao

14. MamaMUAHAHA

MamaMUAHAHA Member

I think you'll find having 2 facebook accounts violates Facebooks AND KANOS terms of service...

15. Why would i want to kill you for free? With a punch to gain no xp, nor no money?

I get plenty of punch kills elsewhere, killing you is best suited to the hitlist where i receive how much for my efforts?

You are Dog McTwisted Grasp on Reality, right? How many billions was that?

16. yeah that is against facebook TOU having more than 1 account

can be found right in there TOU

i think its silly but its true

its not against myspace TOU having more than 1

and i dont think its against hi5s having more than 1

facebook is wayyyyy to strict and need ta lighten up

17. Jailbait

Jailbait Member

terms of service

turns out i looked the terms and service up "You will not create more than one personal profile." a personal profile would not be considered an account meant solely for gaming.

18. your stretching that big time

i would change your name to try and mask it

just my suggestion if i had a 2nd account

19. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

WE KNOW ITS YOU ASAD...BLOW BUBBLES ELSE WHERE

some where a village is missing its idiot

:p

20. Yeah it's about time you got back to it. They miss your uhm... What is it you even bring to the table anyway?

Take your weightless suspiscions elsewhere, i have no alts. Why would i want to start again when i have all 4 Kano apps to play on this one. There aren't enough hours in the day to play any more.

I have no intentions of insulting you, you're not worth it and there's no need. You do it yourself, each and every time you make a post showing any readers just how 'cookoo' you really are.