New Location Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Wonder Woman, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Attached Files:

2. Uncharming

Uncharming New Member

When are the other "Godly Trials" levels getting bosses?

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Nice, it will be months until I get there, but it's nice to know that there will be more to come after Nidavellir GT.

And as Uncharming said, Bosses? Maybe even a new World Boss?

4. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Funny that you ask.....check out the game for the newly released surprises! And you guys thought that we forgot about you!:D

5. Red

Red Member

Holy S*** new bosses just awesome :D

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Sweet new bosses! Can't wait to whack them good!

7. Uncharming

Uncharming New Member

Thank You!

8. Excellent! Thank you!

It seems you agreed with my suggestion of working your way out of the underworld into Muspell next. That could mean the next, and adjacent underworld realm would be Helheim Godly Trials before surfacing in say Jotunheim Godly Trials.

9. Uncharming

Uncharming New Member

Can you imagine Asgard Godly Trials? What do you kill there? Odin? Loot drops of Sleipnir(his Horse), Gungnir(His spear), and Boss Challenger Award: Frigga(His Wife)

10. That should be the "final" world (unless of course the devs want to do real world locations after all the Godly trials locations are over)

I think that the logical order for future realms should go....

Helheim Godly Trials - boss Fenrir
    Jotunheim Godly Trials
    Niflheim Godly Trials - boss Frost Giant
    Vanaheim Godly Trials
    Asgard Godly Trials

11. Muspell Godly Trails - This should have been Surt, but they didn't go that way I guess.
    Helheim Godly Trials - boss Fenrir (always thought it was spelled Fenris) or Angrboda
    Jotunheim Godly Trials - Thrym the ruler of Jotunheim
    Niflheim Godly Trials - Angrboda Since she was Hel's Mother and Loki is already a boss
    Vanaheim Godly Trials - Njord is all I can think of for this one. but that doesn't completely fit, he was raised there but lives in Asgard until after Ragnarok.
    Asgard Godly Trials - Thor or Odin, or if you want to expand outside the box, Khorne ;) This then opens a whole new world of possible locations. But you ay need Warhammer's Permission... think Warhammer is the one with the copyright on him atm.

12. hulk77

hulk77 Member

Here is just an idea but after we run out of stuff to destroy in the viking world..now hear me out because it is a stretch, but what about Loki bridging to Olympus. Trying to bring in the greeks to back him. We could do Posidon and a sea world. Hades at Hades and finally ending up batting with Zues at Mt Olympus. Just a thought, a big stretch of a thought but still a thought.