June 2 Developer Update - Loyalty Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Loyalty program has been released. For the moment you can see the Loyalty Points and tier you've acquired, this accounts for all past purchases and gameplay history. We will be opening the store to spend your points soon.

Loyalty points are acquired through moving up in the tiers bronze, silver gold... You can tier up through Favor Point purchases and acquiring Gamer Points. You can then use these points to get items in the Loyalty Items tab on the Gods page. In the future we also plan on offering beta content sneak peeks for certain tiers.

Any questions and feedback are welcome!

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Sure would have been nice to have had this with my old account......how about kicking down a lil something something for the old polish account?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2011
  3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Gods --> Loyalty Items

You have 23050 Loyalty Points
    60% to Diamond Tier

Nice, I like this. Let's see what Items will come out for this.

4. Since Eddie/Kano is aware of Pimp having two accounts couldn't they just transfer the loyalty points for the money Pimp Classic had spent to the New Pimp account? I mean it is the same person and Eddiebot sanctioned as well.

5. Maniac

Maniac New Member

and where would someone happen to find how many "loyalty points" they have?

6. polishpimp

On your "gods page"

7. Das liebe Beil

Can you hear a cat scream "Cheater! Liar! Bot-User! Eddie!"? I can. I guess the tomcat in question will have a litter of kittens if that came to pass.

So please do it, I want to see the endless ramblings of the tomcat, how everything is unfair and biased towards you.

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

How about,no?You wanted to start over,fresh,that's what you get.It was very stupid of you,to,get rid of your other account.You shouldn't be entitled to,get credit from your old account.

9. polishpimp

I would agree that being entitled to any "loyalty points" which would be awarded for in game actions such as "gamer points" in the original polish account would be a lil iffy and definitely open for debate....But as far as "real money" spent...thats a different story. Those monies all came from me as and went to the same place...KANO. Since the awards are meant to reward "loyalty"......Im thinking nothing says LOYAL more than starting completely over with the same company.

10. polishpimp

Please explain the "tier LP bonus". when do u get these bonuses? every time u make a purchase? or when u finish or start a new tier? it says "during progress"

11. Das liebe Beil

Platinum Tier: Earn up to 3.75x Loyalty Points and increase your mastery for every dollar spent. Use points to purchase exclusive Platinum Tier Items!

With each tier you get an increase in awarded Loyalty Points for purchasing FP's.

Earn 3.75x LP for every 1 Favor Points bought
    25 LP - 45 LP Bonuses during progress - While you're on the tier, you have the chance to be rewarded with extra loyalty points, most likely for GP actions.

12. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

atm, i'd be happy if we could use loyalty points for purchasing already available items, then ya add the special loyalty stuff later. myself i'm rather keen on hired chiefs, but i spose others would rather have stamina refills. how about some sort of exp boost? that would boost exp for, idk a 1/2 hr? 2 hrs?

13. DraganLiviu

DraganLiviu New Member

when you exceed a level you get LP?