cap on help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 25, 2011.

1. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Nah it's not. DD/Shooters happen every single day.

These Calendars happen once in a blue moon, and EVERYONE posts the help at the same time.

I saw about 35 go up in 4 minutes last night on MySpace. Luckily mine reset at midnight so I was able to get full XP...I'm down to 1 now.

Anyway, my point is this, Shooters/DDs are daily things...where as the Calendar challenges are not. Considering everyone pretty much posts them at the same time (except people who cry about having a job, I just stayed up late oh well).....I just think they should be separate due to the fact that it's not a daily thing......sorry I probably said tha tlike 5 times but I'm multi tasking and trying to get a punch kill lol

2. I agree special event challenges should be seperate from regular DD / shooter help. DD's are regular daily occurences and calandars and the like are one-off tasty treats for us all.
    They shouldn't come to us with a giant bite already taken out of them, what would you do if you were at some fancy pizzeria and the piƩce de la Cuisine arrived at your table lacking a few slices?
    What would you do if you found your Advent Calendar at Christmas time had no chocolate behind the door? :eek:

What would you do...
    If you finally killed some high profile target​
    But received no giant bounty​
    You would feel robbed !
    Where is the fun in killing "For FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" ?
    (serious question)

3. Rex

Rex New Member

well it seems to be working...... no one is abusing the challenge help any more now i have mobbies screaming for help as no one is clicking.and i am not gonna bother clicking for 1 xp point

i have been able to do my 50 allotted in my first hour or two by going back several hours helping.
    this morning there are heaps there but i have to wait for my timer to reset.
    well done chaps.....looks like i will have to find another game to spend money on this one is going backwards

4. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

I have updated the per game threads on this topic, but for closer here is our response below:

"Since the Calender Help is a special type of thing and does not occur very often and is a celebration we have gone ahead and removed the Calendar from having any type of XP help restrictions. Enjoy!"

5. Brilliant news i just wish i hadn't taken 4 or 5 1xp's earlier :(

I'll just take the xp i missed out on from other people and call this case closed.

6. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

lol I think I've done around 175 so far, thanks for removing the restriction on that!!! :D:D

7. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

thanks........the levelling is brillent
    :p:p

8. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

ahem... do you mean BRILLIANT?!

9. PERTINAX

PERTINAX New Member

Zombie Slayers Limited Edition.

because everything's limited.

You need a Cap up your Anus - a steel toecap.

We are pioneers for backwards gaming lol.

I recon Kano must have been bullied at school and is getting revenge....roflmao.

10. Sour_Rubbish

Sour_Rubbish Member

Minus that that people aren't strongly torn to help

11. alka

alka Banned

Rofl..........................