cap on help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 25, 2011.

1. Yeah it's really sad to see such a grand high level player HL someone under 600 twice then hide in the hosp the rest of the day.

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I don't know anything about that....I just like to heal cause I know people will attack me, and I'll win....anything for some fight wins I say! lol :D

3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Damn Tri do you need another teddy from me in the game? haha:D

4. internet lag is being too annoying to allow me to read through 13 pages of comments so I'd just like to say this...

Wasn't the challenge help already limited in that only so many people were allowed to help players with each challenge (which often lasts a few days a piece). When I would go back over the past 24hrs of challenges scrounging for XP the majority of them were already full thus allowing me to only get 4-6 helps in per sweep. I don't see the need for a hard limit on a player that happens to get lucky and catch a lot of challenges.

If the abuse was that someone was making 12000 myspace/facebook/hi5 accts and only using them to propagate challenges for a primary account well then thats flagrant alt-making and the issue should be dealt with that player directly.

5. juarlita

juarlita Member

When they first came out with Challenge help, I was curious about why the XP was soooo much better than quest help and why there was no limit on them. Glad to see you've fixed this Kano. However (always has to be a however, eh?:), maybe you can explain why, when I list those requesting help, I don't see everyone? Sometimes I wait a few minutes, refresh, and voila! I now see people in spots where they weren't listed previously. Could it be they're requesting help later in their game so they show up in the time slot they started the game? Makes me wonder, with 1200 friends playing the game, why, when I click on display more, there's a four hour gap between friends when they average about two per hour. Funny, I just went back to check and now have someone inbetween those times that wasn't there before. Am I just missing something here?

6. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

People pop in and out of my feed all the time. I can't ever see every single post. Sometimes I'll refresh and see something from 9 minutes ago that has already expired. Someone told me it had to do with having too many squad members. I have like 800-900...

7. IGG1NA

IGG1NA New Member

WoW if B.S. was RICE, you and your mother could stomp out world hunger by yourselves. Someone could have a SEIZURE reading your RANTs of NONSENSE. I can go on but I won't RAMBLE other than to say "PUNCTUATION" embrace it love it USE it, and like I told the other PROFESSOR Ask Santa foir a speak and spell. And for 2 people so hell bent on LEAVING ... You SURE as shite are like a case of herpes, youjust WON'T go away, so QUOTE ME "SHUT UP, ... SHUT UP " Find a NEW game to play in you 5 bedroom, 1 window mansion.

8. IGG1NA

IGG1NA New Member

10 hours ago Enemy Request [SINS] Gnrl Dstrctn is requesting to become Faction enemies

DON'T HURT yourself GENIUS, we KILL you ANYWAY, does it HAVE to be OFFICIAL ?

Weren't you LEAVING ? Take crocodile tears with you and KEEP it ROLLIN

Name was EDITED to protect and or salvage what LITTLE dignity he has... BAWAHAHAHAAA

9. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

I don't like this cap shit. Thanks!:D

10. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

dont YOU have alts my dear, a lot of people on ZS know how much you bragged on them

*youwillfvckngdie, Decide..
    very nice...

11. 245 Trioxin

245 Trioxin Member

one more teddy & you know what it's like to lose fights! Lol
    j/k bro! ;)

12. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

only from ambushes ;)

13. Ace

Ace Member

Funny to see Tony speaking about spelling. Or at least, that's what I could understand from his post :D

14. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

YOU will have to miss me a whole heap more

KANO dosent like small accounts been battered
    they feel you will leave the game crying

as for hydralic..save up your UN kano loves you shopping for cash to list me

and i am all in for helping .... keeping attention seeking alts ........playing
    keep checking back in....you never know when i WILL play:p

S Feeble Incompetence Transcending Stupidity has killed Hydraulic Killing Machine and claimed your Hit of $5,336,212,581

Last edited: May 26, 2011
  15. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

oh my goodness hunny you still haven't gone to school yet?? damn

16. juarlita

juarlita Member

Thanks Hashshashin - at least now I know I'm not the only one. However, I would like a real answer to my question. Why are the displays limited, what's your criteria for the display, and can we change it?

17. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

OMG why helping on calender is counting towards my max challenge help count? why it is not separated?

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I agree stuff like this should be separated.

19. Ace

Ace Member

Same reason Death Deals are separated from Rocket Launcher Shooters or Carnival Shooters. I don't think that should change.

20. challenge help is challenge help

no difference

its fine as is