cap on help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 25, 2011.

1. This is not Aimed at Kano, personally, I don't give a flying F*** what you do with the game, it's your game, I'm not quitting any time soon regardless of your changes to "help links"

This is aimed at phrost...
    You are seriously complaining about this? All you do is BUY your way through this game which takes no skill at all, especially with your alt being frozen 61 days ago.. It's last activity by the way was me hitlisting it ;) That's a shame.

Ok, go cry some more now everyone, I'm heading back to kill you kids.

2. Oh wait, it's last activity was today, hitlisted it again ;) toodles.

3. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I don't think that's much of an issue for me....everyone that could beat me is higher level and in my squad as I've known most of them for at least a year or two through other apps.

My issue isn't winning fights...My issue is....why would you help someone without a reward of a nice amount of XP?

I just posted in my faction feed for everyone to STOP posting DD/shooter helps in the MAIN feed and to leave them alone...post where they are at in the squad feed, so ONLY the faction members can help...since we have 25 faction members, that gets close to our limit per day--and we can still help a few others as DD/shooters take around 2 days to finish most of the time.

So all Kano did for me, was make me a greedy bastard and now I'm only going to help people that I actually know...not just random squad members.

4. posted this already in another thread but will post it here

it got increased to 50 which is a little better

how about for first 50 you get max exp

from 51-60 you get half of max exp

everything after how bout 10 exp

1 is harsh

its not like you can level quickly getting 10 exp

5. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I just noticed that I went from 1XP and then to 1322XP on a help.

50 is a good number. I think that's fair. 25 is just hog wash :) lol

Hey genius, you would have no game to play if people like Phrost (and myself) did not PAY for UN points.

So while you wanna talk shit and be a hater, you wouldn't have a game to play without people like us.

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  6. Lol, think what you will. But when it comes down to it, I'm better than you :) And I've never spent a penny other than the occasional sponsor offer :)

7. Ace

Ace Member

If you spent cash on each of your accounts, you'd be bankrupt itself.

8. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I use this name (Hashshashin) on MySpace, if you play there come find me. You will find out how much "better" you are not. Which is what everyone else finds out when they attack me even with 42% boosts :D

As I said, you would have no game if people didn't pay for UN points. So you're just another hater going through the motions.

LOL...

9. Damn Ace nice kill on Warden, when did that pile of shit go up for that much?

10. Ace

Ace Member

One night Jannet decided to play with him, and you know she nevers stops until the target doesn't heal up anymore.

11. Also, Mr I think I am so special, when you're level 300 (You're in Terr right? level 116? nice name change btw) I will be listing you alllll day :) So pay your way to the top, but your journey stops at 300

12. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

if you do not give a F*** then don't bother acting immature on here. go somewhere else If you're needed.
    Adults are all giving out there opinions. buh bye

13. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

Have fun listing an account that I play once a day lol....I don't pay for that account. I pay for UN on MySpace....you are more than welcome to come over to my playing field and get your ass handed to you if you would like, cause I have no problem attacking you even if you're level 50, if you hit me first. Yeah, I'm one of those. Hit me 1 time you get 40 back.

I take it you sir, are a friend, or in fact, BG Hooligan...the bitch made homosexual that has 4+ accounts on FB and 3+ on MySpace that asks his squad daily to punch me? You guys are pussies lol....oh wait, yall never seen one of those so I can't say that.....yall are fags. lol :D

Speaking of Facebook...Here's your butt buddy BG Hooligan on one of his alternate accounts.

You were attacked by CREEPENG DEAD with a Fight Boost of 5%. You won the Fight, earning $113,686 and 42 XP.

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  14. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

You were just Punched by Malevolent Incarnation taking 22 damage. Take revenge now!

LOL....you must have not gotten hugs as a child there ;) Btw, if you want me to heal on FB, I'll totally fight with you.

As long as you come to MySpace, create an account there and do the same. Then at least it's fair...You can hit me on FB and I'll violate you on MySpace. Sound like a plan pussy?

15. jon french

jon french Member

You have already helped this Zombie Slayer with their current Rocket Launcher Shooter. Wait till the next Rocket Launcher Shooter

All ya gonna see. Till you say fuck helping cos i get 1 XP

THEN THE GAME STARTS TO DIE

Kano - gulp, no?

16. jon french

jon french Member

Whoever is in charge of Kano - take him/her out the back and kill em slowly

You are fucking your games and revenue

17. Your a piece of shit...I fucked ur mother last night....

18. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

19. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

They did up the number to 50 helps per day though. Not saying that's major improvement but it's better than 25 for sure.

But Kano is slowly making this game a sissy paradise for people to hide, ambush, and play like cowardly bitches. If you can't play a game with a fight tab and heal your ass then you are a sissy. I'm calling everyone out that doesn't heal. I'm healed all day on my MySpace account...unless someone takes me under when I'm offline.

When people hide, I BREAK OUT THE DOUGH AND HITLIST BITCHES.

20. Ace

Ace Member

Could you please teach MOJO1916 (aka Pog) some of that Hasha? I'm kind of disappointed to see a level 1900+ hiding like a mole all day :(