cap on help

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by General D, May 25, 2011.

1. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Confused....why jump up in levels so fast and not have anything to do?

2. General D

General D Member

really so its a punishment for having too many friends cause really how many people have a thousand zs i'm close but thats cause i been here for almost a year helping people and it takes on average two days even with help too finish a death deal and those thousand aren't all gonna start at the same time so that argument is bs no one is ever gonna do a thousand helps a day

3. AresDeimos

AresDeimos Member

lol it is when all those people killing me are hundreds of levels above me since i was level 100 i was chainlisted by level 1000 and up like i said it was nothing to me i wear my deaths proudly but now this so called abused bug that was fixed simply made it that if someone that is a higher level and has alot more money then a lower doesnt want them to level well you can bet they wont . watch as accts start becoming inactive all you did was feed the higher level wanna be bullys a true way to bully all these new players its sad reall... like i said if kano wants to fix this app then they need to fix the things that actually are a problem

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

AHHHHH....I see!

I agree...although a bit of a bummer for the honest players.....in no way is it the end of the world. If u relied on that feature....either your cheating or in desperate need of a refresher course on how to play these games.

GOOD CALL KENDALL

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

It's not about a race to jump levels. It's just if you enjoy the game you want to play more than 5 minutes and without rising in levels you quickly run out of stam & energy and then have nothing to do. Especially once you lose your fight list and can only do outbreaks and bosses. that takes less than 2 minutes. Many of us counted on the helps for something to do.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

lol In no way is this game over. I can sympathize with people because this "bug" should have been fixed a long time ago. But it's not Kano's fault how you chose to build your player.

I hope all the negative feed back with make Kano see that somethings can't just be added to the fix list. They need to be made a priority.

7. This change is unnecessary and short sighted.

I don't care if someone has 15,000 alts; it doesn't affect my game play at all.

I've become disenchanted with this game recently; bored even longer; and I've been deciding whether I should even continue to play it.

I'm not sure how I'm going to respond to this change just yet.

8. General D

General D Member

And what about the huge guys chainlisting someone over and over again sending them thousands in the negative Challenge was the only way too make that up now they can chain list gallore and laugh that it will take days if not weeks too make it up cause of the cap. Fix that not make it easier for the credit card cowboys too spend billions chainlisting our asses into huge negatives you fix what isn't broke and leave the real problems unresolved i guess Kano just caters too the Credit card Cowboys the legit players be damned

9. General D

General D Member

well you lost big time Kano alot of people are gonna leave over this have fun i'm gone you again catered too the almighty spenders now they can chain list with impunity and we have no way too get the exp back now

10. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

General D, PM me the social network you play on and your user id.

11. General D

General D Member

Got your message Kendall and sent what you wanted if its too ban me thats fine was leaving anyway you made my Mom cry after a year of this game telling her she shouldn't play she helps cause she enjoys the friendships and you capping the help ruined it for her and for me when i'm riding the HL i'm tapping heal like crazy and i often heal after i been killed then get listed again which is why i go into the negative so challenge help made up for that and i know alot of people heal and get listed they heal too try and play and get listed over and over again now they have no way too recoup there loses or they use all the help recouping and have none of it help but recoup its unfair i have a huge squad but i have never ever lvld on help alone so saying its abused is not right if people choose too play a helping game why ruin it for them and why turn a slow high lvl game even slower

12. Jessica

Jessica Member

I've had a day where I literally died somewhere between 20 and 30 times before and the only thing that helped me climb out of something like negative 50k exp was these challenge helps. Now instead of people just healing up and doing a few challenge helps to recover their losses the people who are killed constantly will just stay dead further reducing the already incredible short fight list. It really feels like now their is little incentive to log in for more than 1 time a few minutes a day to spend your stamina/energy then log out til the next day.

13. baha

baha Member

SO what u are actually saying (re "played for a year") I feel that was directed solely to me and I'm pretty upset about it~!
    I have removed myself from My Faction (which Due to my knowing a ton of PPL Yes OVER 1K) I have been of great HELP to keeping them together and full~!
    I also know Not all play the game any more but I accept new ppl daily~! I help them get thru the rough patches...I promote ur game~~!
    But according to u I should not be playing~! FINE I'M NOT~!Ty for ur support Kano in all the things I have written to u and never got an answer to ~!
    TY for Backing the honest players by deleting their >Answers< to charges of "cheating"
    TY for making it clear who counts and who does not
    Oh yeah this will be deleted BUT I will copy and save for those who DON"T get a chance to voice their opinion~!

14. General D

General D Member

General D

My Mom enjoys getting new players interested and involved helping them in there challenges when there low in squad helps her enjoy the game shes a layed back player who loves this game and your cap ruined it for her and us fighters have another reason in that chain listing is a huge problem and now we have no recoup ability beyond twenty five so we get no real help as were using it too replenish loses be it pks HL or fight kills are only recourse stay dead again how does that help play i know alot of fighters skimped on def cause they figured they could recoup losses with help now there players are gonna be killed with no way too recoup the massive exp losses

Last edited: May 25, 2011
  15. woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow knew the negative feedback would happen.

all the more reason to hate the mini games now

16. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

I do challenge helps all day long to level, maybe twice a day. With that gone then what, I'll be leveling once a week. Even with the helps you still fall way behind the people spending money. Anybody not spending money is really screwed now. Better limit deaths, that's going to be really bad with hitlists and gangpunch deaths. I'll be watching Appdata.com and see the daily and weekly stats on people leaving the game or not. No point in spending much time playing now maybe checkin once or twice a day to burn stamina and energy. First thing I'm doing is booting 400 or so people off my squad. Can't even collect hitlist bounties now since I'll need the stamina to level. I guess I'll have to find some other games to play.:(

17. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

well we don't have to CRY about it.
    UMAD?
    ...maybe we all mad.

18. this is what happens when a mistake is around a long time and takes forever to get reported

not surprised on the lots of negative feedback

19. Ace

Ace Member

Well, while what you say is true, this had to happen eventually.

20. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The alternative of having high level players with low fight stats, boss kills and/or outbreak kills is what this change is aimed to avoid.

Every help action bonuses is limited to some degree which includes outbreak help, boss help and now challenge help.