UKK Vs TBH

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gina, May 14, 2011.

1. She was a higher level than me in VC, i caught up and surpassed her (thanks to her having no money left to buy god points after all the UN she bought).
    And of course i'm dead, i don't even have a head there.

You can't even sleep. Go and count the paint flakes in your run-down scotch squat until you forget where you were up to and have to start again.

Isn't it funny how she can't even complete her own arguements?
    Has to call in her cronies to finish the job she started but was unable to complete..

Just a shame she can't even

2. Ace

Ace Member

Shut up, you're dead, we killed you for free.

Now go and hide.

3. Gina

Gina Member

dont see you on my feed anymore, is it because you know its a move you need to bring you balls along for and have lost them under a pile of your mates bones?

4. "This player has reached the maximum of 15 friends helping."

I tried to get onto your feed, but computer says no...

5. IGG1NA

IGG1NA New Member

Really ? is that what you THINK ::confused::confused:or LACK there of ? ...

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK . . . Cause you're STILL DED & STILL HIDING, ( SHOCKER ) so SHUT UP . . .SHUT UP and get my bags . . . Yeah I said get my bags, and you'll shine my shoes if I want you to . . . :D:D

Now run along to the barn and milk the cows and practice for your NITE job of milkin Co...

6. alka

alka Banned

Of course you passed her.
    If you read my other post real slowly, you might just see someone else is stopping her.
    I guess that's just your style, get someone else to do your work for you.
    As for a head in VC, you are not even that in ZS!
    In fact, some might say you're just a HiDDen InViSible illuSiOn...lmao

Last edited: May 24, 2011
  7. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

hmmm grow up.. set an example for your kids... or great gran kids.. man old people playing games on fb.. trololol

8. alka

alka Banned

I don't make a habit of feeding Trolls, but I'll make you an exception on this one occasion.

Judging by some of your meaningless posts on this Forum, I would say the Cat (Rollo) used as my profile picture, has a greater IQ than you. You really need to re read your posts before making such comments!!
    So jog on and find someone else to bug.
    End of..

9. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

Faction Messages
    Private Message BoardFeed and SINS ..and mole faced lendro dead all day

2 minutes ago
    Pog McFister You just killed The Warden with a punch to the face!You just killed The Warden with a punch to the face!You just killed The Warden with a punch to the face!

10 minutes ago
    In the END there can be only 1 You just killed All we want to do is Eat Your Brains J Coulton with a punch to the face!

11 minutes ago
    Gandalf You just killed Anna The Ace with a punch to the face!

17 minutes ago
    In the END there can be only 1 You just killed Henrik Valiant Pitbull with a punch to the face!

21 minutes ago
    al ka seltzer You just killed Robert Bloody Anvil with a punch to the face

24 minutes ago
    Pog McFister You just killed Val Venis with a punch to the face!You just killed Val Venis with a punch to the face!You just killed Val Venis with a punch to the face!

25 minutes ago
    al ka seltzer You just killed Craig KillZZ with a punch to the faceYou just killed Craig KillZZ with a punch to the faceYou just killed Craig KillZZ with a punch to the face

35 minutes ago
    x
    whut whut in the butt You just killed Murderous Machete Mike with a punch to the face!

35 minutes ago
    Monacho H3R0 has killed Leandro The Ace and claimed your Hit of $1,952,387,097.

35 minutes ago
    Monacho al ka seltzer has killed Mike the dog VanStone and claimed your Hit of $1,933,014,025.

36 minutes ago
    Monacho Hit Claimed Malevolent Incarnation has killed General Destruction and claimed your Hit of $4,337,800,180. 1 minute ago delete

37 minutes ago
    Monacho D I L L I G A F 2 0 0 0 has killed Ahad Valiant Assassin and claimed your Hit of $3,119,697,271.

38 minutes ago
    al ka seltzer You just killed Bryan Valiant Raider with a punch to the face

40 minutes ago
    whut whut in the butt You just killed Bryan Valiant Raider with a punch to the face!

40 minutes ago
    Pog McFister DragTheWaters has killed Gabriel Mad Bull and claimed your Hit of $1,876,519,778
    59 minutes ago
    x
    whut whut in the butt You just killed ZombiDawg with a punch to the face!

1 hour ago
    Strangeways is not nice but WiFi is handy Thanks Sarah nice catch

1 hour ago
    MamaMcFister You have killed Strangeways is not nice but WiFi is handy and collected their reward of $4,433,222,745

1 hour ago
    H3R0 2 seconds ago H3R0 is requesting help for their Death Deal. Help Now! again

1 hour ago
    H3R0 12 seconds ago H3R0 is requesting help for their Death Deal. Help Now!

1 hour ago
    True Blood http://apps.facebook.com/zombieslayer/boss/view/100000293567803/141/1306240411 boss help thanks

1 hour ago
    Pog McFister You just killed All we want to do is Eat Your Brains J Coulton with a punch to the face!
    1 hour ago
    x
    MamaMcFister YOU WIN! You have killed Whackman. +$2,243 | +3 XP | -107 Health Lost | 519 Health Damage Dealt

1 hour ago
    Pog McFister You just killed Ares Deimos with a punch to the faceYou just killed Ares Deimos with a punch to the face

2 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed Chris the Zombie Destroyer with a punch to the face!

2 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed tank mechanic with a punch to the face!

2 hours ago
    MamaMcFister YOU WIN! You have killed I Hit List Because This Game Is Boring. +$727,065 | +7 XP | -27 Health Lost | 256 Health Damage Dealt

2 hours ago
    x
    MamaMcFister Malevolent Incarnation has killed samcrazy and claimed your Hit of $917,688,271

2 hours ago
    Gandalf OffWithHisHead has killed OwNeD117 and claimed your Hit of $373,063,145.

2 hours ago
    Gandalf YOU WIN! Close You have killed Craig KillZZ and collected their reward of $1,849,235,345.

2 hours ago
    MamaMcFister Gandalf has killed Craig KillZZ and claimed your Hit of $1,849,235,345

2 hours ago
    Gandalf You just killed Neville Carnivorous Grasshopper with a punch to the face!

2 hours ago
    Gandalf You just killed ICE ICE BABY with a punch to the face!

2 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed Die Die Die My Darling with a punch to the face!

2 hours ago
    Pog McFister You just killed Gabriel Mad Bull with a punch to the faceYou just killed Gabriel Mad Bull with a punch to the face

2 hours ago
    Pog McFister YOU WIN! Close You have killed Ahad Valiant Assassin.
    3 hours ago
    x
    MamaMcFister You just killed Guido Silver Earthquake with a punch to the face!

3 hours ago
    Pog McFister Pog McFister You just killed Craig KillZZ with a punch to the faceYou just killed Craig KillZZ with a punch to the faceYou just killed Craig KillZZ with a punch to the face 1 second ago delete

3 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed Redblood with a punch to the face!

3 hours ago
    Pog McFister You just killed Jager with a punch to the face!You just killed Jager with a punch to the face!You just killed Jager with a punch to the face!

3 hours ago
    MamaMcFister YOU WIN! You have killed Whackman. +$10,861 | +6 XP | -114 Health Lost | 486 Health Damage Dealt .........again

3 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You have killed Lugosi The DevilBat and collected their reward of $264,153,365

3 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed Davo Big Bear with a punch to the face!

3 hours ago
    Luca The Iceman You just killed Mark Crayzee Eyes with a punch to the face!

2 hours ago
    Gandalf YOU WIN! Close You have killed samcrazy and collected their reward of $1,704,278,217

2 hours ago
    Gandalf Malevolent Incarnation has killed Craig KillZZ and claimed your Hit of $4,623,088,362.

2 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed samcrazy with a punch to the face!

2 hours ago
    MamaMcFister Gandalf has killed samcrazy and claimed your Hit of $1,310,983,244

2 hours ago
    Gandalf YOU WIN! Close You have killed samcrazy and collected their reward of $1,310,983,244.
    hours ago
    x
    MamaMcFister You just killed Jonas Silver Wolverine with a punch to the face!

4 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed Alex Loke with a punch to the face!

4 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed turbo asswhupper 2000 with a punch to the face!

4 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed Vishious with a punch to the face!

4 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed An Innocent Bystander with a punch to the face!

4 hours ago
    Pog McFister Close You just killed Assasin Of Anarchy with a punch to the face

4 hours ago
    Strangeways is not nice but WiFi is handy Deal up 2 days old

4 hours ago
    Luca The Iceman You have killed Jacob Spare Tire and collected their reward of $63,872. +$0 | +1 XP | -1 Health Lost | 23 Health Damage _>tY POGGY

4 hours ago
    Pog McFister ou were just Punched by William Lucky Wolverine taking 75 damage. Take revenge now YOU WIN! Close You have killed William Lucky Wolverine

4 hours ago
    Pog McFister YOU WIN! Close You have killed Jamie Heavy Hands and collected their reward of $93,645
    5 hours ago
    x
    Pog McFister Close You just killed Jeremy Machine Gun with a punch to the face

6 hours ago
    Pog McFister You just killed Dream Evil with a punch to the face You just killed Die Die Die My Darling with a punch to the face!

6 hours ago
    MamaMcFister You just killed Killer Queen with a punch to the face!

10. Ace

Ace Member

35 minutes ago
    Monacho H3R0 has killed Leandro The Ace and claimed your Hit of $1,952,387,097.

FOR FREE....no bounty paid

??????????????????????????

11. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

ace

best bit of prose

ASAD shut up

SHUT UP ASAD:p:p

12. Ace

Ace Member

Glad to see we finally agree :D

13. Just wanted to emphasize this.

Getting free kills just like getting free UN points/earning UN points.

A wise old man (my grandfather) likes to say, and say again, and agan and again and again...
    "You get nothing for nothing, these days."

14. alka

alka Banned

Your Grandfather was right. It's a good job some people put money into the apps we play or they would not exist!!

15. That is the absolute funniest thing i've ever heard.

Im also glad you quit the war with us. I guess after we beat you down countless times you wanted to run and hide. Keep that privacy on and act like we cant find you still........

How many Nommers got PK'd last night???? I was just wondering...

Oh yeah.. PK's FOR FREE

16. Ace

Ace Member

Yawn, we got Mama twice too. Makes me wonder on why do they apply Mole Operation if they get PK'd anyways.

17. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

Division: Anarchy
    Members: 24 / 25
    Leader: Nivs Annihilation Squa
    Officers:
    Craig KillZZ
    An Innocent Bystander
    Hey U were WTF pwned
    Recruiting: Yes still blocked...oh pot kettle...idiot

Punch Deaths: 15

[SINS] Hey U were WTF pwned
    Level 694 Lawyer Offline
    (In Hospital)

not an emeny of any description...whiners ...and KANO shoppers...keep it up
    we love the way you keep begging...NOT GONNA HAPPEN..
    quality...ENEMYS...not ambulance chasers

FRESH IN i c u.....BADGERSTOWN ..hospital......with the rest of the useless faction SINS.....Stop...I...Need....Sympathy..with the rats as the only visitors:p

Last edited: May 29, 2011
  18. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

ahhh .....KANO dosent like SMALL accounts been BATTERED

shame....cos ..you hide so well:eek::eek:

19. Ace

Ace Member

Huh? Wasn't that you the one who listed me twice today earlier on a hiding attempt? Now that's what I call a pathetic way of spending 11 or 12 billions :D

20. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Mojo, there are three simple things (that I can think of right here and now) you can do to gain more support here on the forums:
    1 - Learn to properly use the quote tags and other html doodads (looks good here so far).
    2 - Use proper grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc.
    3 - When ranting/complaining, don't whine and blather so much.

However, if you were to execute the second guideline, then the third problem would be of negligible irritation.

My sources: experience and general English competency.
    Since I am criticizing your grammar, I don't NEED to play the same apps you do; playing Zombie Slayers *shouldn't* prevent you from utilizing basic communication skills.