UKK Vs TBH

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gina, May 14, 2011.

1. Gina

Gina Member

Death Count: 926
    Survival Streak: 0
    is that you ACE? guess so at level 620 ish thats some going. Well done for some great game play!!!!

2. Ace

Ace Member

Yep, that's me, your boss has more deaths, so why do you look at mine with disrespect? Level doesn't matter, it's all about the playtime.

3. Seth Mad Dog

Seth Mad Dog Member

I guess peer pressure got to them. Their privacy is now off and all the leaders and officers were dead. Even Ace was dead but then again he's always dead anyway.:D

4. Ssss gas the jacks has killed Hey U were WTF pwned and claimed your Hit of $3,198,390,915.

5. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

i take full advantage of the fact....350 + are directly from me
    AND WE BOTH KNOW THAT.....shame you canT claim then same

THINK...ill revist my signiture ....dont want to give u a bigger head than ONE you already use
    oppps
    lenadro
    STILL DEAD
    AND FACTION...OPPPPPPSS HIDDEN
    no worries
    YOU ALWAYS COME LOOKING FOR US
    NO CHANGE THERE THEN:p:p

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  6. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

R O F L M A O

sins......they should seek medical help...there fustration is getting them all well DEAD:p:p:p

7. Ace

Ace Member

lol still using the "You have to pay, we kill for free"?

Sorry to burst your bubble but this is my counter:
    Punch Deaths: 0

And who knows, my deaths are rising fast, but that's simply because I'm listing you cheap babies as much as I want and well, you don't forget to place booby traps do you?

8. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

WHA WHA WHA WHA......sweet divine...keep taking the pills

opps i forgot
    I SHOULDNT BE FEEDING THE TROLLLS.....................................:D
    D I L L I G A F 2 0 0 0 has just been placed on the Hitlist list by Leandro The Ace.
    7 minutes ago
    5 minutes ago
    MamaMcFister has just been placed on the Hitlist list by Leandro The Ace.

6 minutes ago
    True Blood has just been placed on the Hitlist list by Leandro The Ace.

and you dont pay to play .....WE DONT CARE....your an attention seeking nob jockey
    small cant ride the list ..cant stay alive and then mouths off ...........
    KANO thanks you for shopping with them....ITS ABOUT ALL YOU DO

Last edited: May 22, 2011
  9. my gods, make it stop, somebody, anybody, make it stop.

these nonsensical ramblings, and complete incompetence (most notably with quote tags) is just too much. I can feel the grey matter dying, neurons and synapsis atrophying my gods the humanity!!!

How is it something like that, which poses a clear and present danger to the mental health of so many hasn't been destroyed by the CDC yet?! At least take away it's internet use!! This is a matter of public health!!

Not to mention if extra terrestrial life were to pick up on our internet use and see it's posts, they'd likely destroy our planet to prevent any galactic pandemic!!

EDIT: This is how you post a troll message

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Are you saying YOUR message was a troll message? Or that you are referring to Mojito's posts?
    Anyways, I agree.
    Mojito, I may not play ZS, but at least I can use conversational (if not 100% *proper*) grammar. It helps greatly if you want people to be able to understand you.
    Just a hint.

Hey, Mojito, if I don't matter (since of course ZS has everyone who matters and no one who doesn't matter...everybody knows that!), then why do you spend so much time insulting me? I never said you didn't matter, merely that you are completely incapable of basic communication.

11. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

umm.. how old are you again thomasina?! looooool wow

12. Ace

Ace Member

So? I never said I didn't spend (fake) cash to kill you, I only said you never kill me for free, in fact, since you aren't placing booby traps so I don't die on them, I'm dying a lot less, thank you!

13. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

...the joy of your death is too great....
    awwwwwwwwwww
    and finally.....we all KNEW you SHOPPED WITH KANO:p:p:p

Last edited: May 23, 2011
  14. First off, you should really stop mangling / soiling / defacing (or whatever you want to call it) those quotes that you surprisingly manage to succeed with. We of course know which bits are from you; the loud, obnoxious, babbling ranting that makes very little sense but it was a QUOTE... Quoting something someone else has said.

And as for "shopping with Kano" i think the top few players on the leaderboard would be the ones that have payed for all the new content. When will it finally sink in that not everybody has to pay real money to stand a chance in a free game?
    Just because you did, doesn't mean everybody else has too.

Look at what happens when you don't spend real money to give yourself an advantage... You fail in VC, You're always dead.
    I hear you fail in LCN too, i'm not quite at your level yet but i'll get there soon enough and then it will get fun.
    And it seems you don't play PC, as you simply couldn't afford it and can't bare to fail in yet another game.

15. LittleAizu

LittleAizu Member

thomasina.. maybe spend your money at a mall or your medicine sweetie instead of all of it on a facebook game its not even a real video game what makes it sad.
    go play team fortress 2.. buy all the hats you want! WOOHOO

16. Ace

Ace Member

How am I supposed to die on your booby traps if you are dead 24/7 Pog? 13 punches received, now that's what I call pathetic.

You hide better and faster than a mole, and it's funny to start a war with NOM since it's just starting to list them and see how they log off without retaliating so they die just once :D

Your only means to kill me are if I log off in hospital, and you have over 3x my level, isn't that sad?

17. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

ahhhhhh
    me thinks your empty vessel is way to windy...kano DOSENT like small ACCOUNTS getting batterd
    and we decided...you all cry to much...wha wha whaambulance
    17 minutes ago
    x
    Pog McFister Alan YNWA has killed Leandro The Ace and claimed your Hit of $1,952,387,097

have a break..your no competion as you point out buy another booby....hehhehehehheh
    :eek::eek::eek:

18. MOJO1916

MOJO1916 Member

asad,,,,,HOW MANY NEW ALTS DID YOU CREATE OVER THE WEEKEND

WHAHHAHAHHAH

ANOTHER ATTENTION SEEKING NOB JOCKEY...3 DEATHS IN 2 HOURS TODAY
    ID KNOW YOU FAIL AT EVERY ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE

FACT
    AND NO NEED TO REPLY.....WE ALL KNOW YOUR A STALKER WHO CANT PLAY

19. Turn yourself the Full.. down!

Accuse me all you want, i play no other accounts.

And this "we", would this be like the 'Royal we' ? Or just you, yourself and cry?

Furthermore do you ever use anything that you have come up with yourself??
    Where is the credit to sarah? You seem to be hitching a ride on her intelligence. You should go back to school. Seriously. You obviously need it.

20. Ace

Ace Member

Great job, I was on hospital and having breakfast, see you can't kill anyone for free? Anyway...

Your booby trap was a success, you have killed Pog McFister and earned 110 XP.

MOMMY MOMMY I'M GONNA HIDE COZ I'M A MOLE!!!