Familia Earnings

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by angryman1001, Feb 22, 2011.

1. angryman1001

angryman1001 New Member

I'm just curious to know how familia earnings are calculated. What are they based on? Assuming that they are based on my deposit, if I deposit $1,000,000,000, How much does my familia see of that?

2. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Reward your closest Mobsters by adding them to your Familia. Every time you win in Battle, Complete a Job, or Claim a Hitlist, your Familia will receive a percentage of your earnings!

3. You dont have to bank your money , for our familia to get some ....
    i havent banked cash for weeks now (not worth banking ) and my familia still recieve their cut !

Last edited: Feb 23, 2011
  4. Ninjade

Ninjade New Member

Is there anywhere I can see how many familia you can add per level?
    I have 12 at the moment, wondering if/when I get to add more...

5. i think 12 is most

6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

12 is the most you can put into your top Familia, but if you have over 200 people add you to their top Familia you can receive money from over 200 or better. You are in 43 Familias. Being a part of a Familia earns you cash while they play! Trying to have all 12 active is very hard work. lol

7. Ace

Ace Member

Familia earnings are 1/400 of what that person earns on:

-Fights (500,000 is the highest you get on one, so practically null)
    -Jobs (Pretty good source, I see some people give me around 30 millions by only doing outbreaks)
    -Hitlist Kills (This is the big cash earner, since every decent hitlist kill your Familia member gets will reward you greatly)

Property income doesn't help Familia members though.

8. Ninjade

Ninjade New Member

Thanks all. Wish I could have more than 12, that's only half my family and we're an active 25 :) oh well