does it make sense to add to attack or defense?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by hellodog, Jun 7, 2010.

1. hellodog

hellodog New Member

I have a lvl partner where i normally have to sell 400 tactical armour for.
    When he added about 90 skills to attack, i still had to sell 350 ta for him to get the same win/lose situation.
    Is it normal that adding so manny skills in attack, results in allmost no gain in strength?

Greetz

2. theres your answer

3. hellodog

hellodog New Member

Ok, thnx for the answer.
    I'll put most of my skills in energy then :)

4. this thread got overlooked

since atk/def are now weighted heavier and since that alone can decide a win/loss its STRONGLY recommended adding them

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

they either have less mob than u or they dont have the right equip (u know, bringing a knife to a gunfight...LoL)

6. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Health plays a big role in this as well.

7. for damage taken and received as well as exp yes

far as determining a win/loss no

8. sparkyvee

sparkyvee New Member

Interesting topic - do we know what the weighting % is between all the different sections when attacking/defending?

I had always kind of assumed they were split pretty evenly...

I personally place an emphasis on my stockpile - I use the workshop like a crazy man, building as many strong items as possible to keep my mob as well equipped as possible. My Att/Def are both pretty similar although I am working on increasing my defence stats.
    I win a lot more defending fights than I used to now, and am able to beat nearly all people with similar sized mobs when attacking.
    The weakest stockpile part of any attack is armour - as the Att/Def stats are always weighted heavily in favour of defence. I am now in a position where I am only using 50 or so Czar's Velvet Coats, with over 600 Ski Mask and Gloves (I still say it is a Bike Helmet though...)

9. Ace

Ace Member

Both stockpile and attack/defense have key roles now. I see people who are better geared than me and having larger mobs lose due to their defense being low compared to my attack.

My def's pretty low on LCN too, so I see lower-mobbed people beat me pretty often.