[PC] Developer Update - Bounty List Free For All Levels and Costs

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kendall, May 10, 2011.

1. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

While your advice is helpful, her posts were hardly on Topic. And I agree wholeheartedly, she should go on and quit. It's people like her that make me want to introduce my computer to my chainsaw. She would be no loss for those who can actually fight and play to fight.

And you, my Lady Skyler, belong on myspace. We fight, bleed and die and still carry on. Hell, I managed to reach the status of "No one messes with Moneybags McCat on Viking Clan, or they will be chainlisted." And yes, it was a trying journey and a hard fight to get there.

And that aside. Reconsidering the Free for All Bounty Range is good, but Level 510 for Pirate Clan is too high. I gave an example as to why.

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I notice the "Whine Complain Save..." thread is being posted in again.
    Probably helps that the link was provided in NS's "Why are my HSD..." thread.

I asked you earlier - WHO are these high level players and WHAT levels are you saying are getting picked on?
    Neck Snapper, a person's post count goes DOWN if their posts/threads get deleted. If someone has a high post count, it means they have a lot of ACCEPTABLE, RULE-ABIDING, and UN-DELETED posts. It is logical to assume that means they've been around the forums awhile.