Win/Loss %

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, May 9, 2011.

1. Post yours just for the lulz and boasting rights(Add wins and losses together to get total battles fought and divide wins by total battles to get win/loss %)
    Of course those of us who have used partners to level with or helped friends level are going to have around %50 or less.

Mine is an abysmal 27.77%

This should be a leaderboard category btw

2. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Roger that. We have a leaderboard overhaul on our todo list. I will add win / loss percentage as a request.

3. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I may show up on this 1! Nice!

4. yeah a lvel 30 or lvl 1 can show on this leader borad if you add winn or loss percent catagore lol

5. Make it require a 10,000 battle minimum to place and they won't.

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Yes, 10k battles is a good minimum.

Otherwise someone with the right build could hold #1 for a long time. Very low stam, extreme att/def no health/energy to speak of.

My Wins to losses ratio is roughly 60 to 40 for myspace. My FB ratio looks quite a bit better.

7. another great suggestion from the towel lol

ok how bout a level 30 gets wins but keep dying as well

they can theoretically get #1 and never have to advance much

8. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Make that an endlessly dying Level 300. They win all battles, either attacking or defending. But their bounty is a joke, so they get bountied from here to eternity.

Yes, that would make for quite the wins-collector. And at the same time they don't advance. But I seriously doubt that someone is willing to build such a sitting duck.

9. a zero income nearly indestructible tank....hmmm sounds like someone I know's Pirate...

To that point should wins/losses on the bounty list count for or against someone's %?

10. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

Mine is just under 60% in a little over 116K battles. There are many on my usual fight list with much better percentages and many with much worse. Had a guy show up on my list the other day at level 1900+ with 58 chieftains (not a typo). His win percentage was a bit lower, LOL

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

I like this idea. I also like to hear that Kano plans on upgrading the leader boards...there has been a lot of good ideas tossed around in the past regarding things that would be neat to track.

As far as a win/loss leader board... I think a minimum number of battles is a must, but i would take it a step further and have 3 separate lists for low , mid and high leveled players as the game and its results change drastically with each. The last thing I would want to see happen is have a leader board category that represents pretty much nothing like the current boss kills category....why count only our own bosses killed and not the total number of bosses killed.

12. RjBESTNUB

RjBESTNUB Member

wins/total fights

14668 wins. 2336 losses. 17004 total fights. dont know what percent that is someone good at math tell me if u like either way thats my stats name DEATH CLOCK now

13. can kanos system even compute all the bosses us high levels killed on our respected games lol.

14. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

would have been a lot easier if they had way back when i first suggested it (when bosses began)...lol But they could get some idea based on the number of drops we have. But then again ...i think most people know how i feel about the accuracy of ratios...lol

15. Eddie

Eddie Member

Battles Won: 970,140
    Battles Lost: 1,118,019
    Total Battles: 2,088,159

Win/Loss Ratio: 46.459%

16. won 69164
    loss 44764
    total 113928
    Ratio 60.7%

17. 86.26% is your win/loss ratio

18. Eddie

Eddie Member

I have a lot more losses because I leveled many friends up as some of you might know. Sad it is all a waste :(

19. Eric Thunderbone

Eric Thunderbone Active Member

You need to find leveling partners (and thus absorb a lot more losses than you might ordinarily) if you want to advance at any reasonable rate of speed. I think the win percentage statistic (by itself) doesn't really say much. Certainly a higher percentage does not necessarily equal a better player. It's a fun statistic, as long as you don't try to read too much into it, I suppose.

20. Decapitated

Decapitated New Member

Battles Won: 74,014
    Battles Lost: 3,787
    total: 77801
    Win/Loss Ratio: 95.1