Survival Streak

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Ace, May 3, 2011.

1. Ace

Ace Member

While it's a small and meaningless bug, it's still a bug.

When you attack somebody on the hitlist, it adds 1 to your survival streak. If you happen to get the kill, it doesn't add to your survival streak.

2. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

From what I've seen getting killed makes it go back to zefo.

3. lol i think hes saying the attackers streak doesnt increase not the one on list

4. Ace

Ace Member

Exactly. The one who gets killed obviously gets his count reset to 0, but for some reason the attacker doesn't get a number if getting a kill :p

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

wow, u pay attention to small detail...LoL, but i've never really even known how many times i attack some people due to the numerous clicks and the laggin that i get so i couldnt check on some people even if i wanted to...haha

6. Ace

Ace Member

Well, I noticed that right after dying, I made a one stam wonder and checked how many hitlist kills did I have and oops! My survival streak was still showing 0 lmao

7. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I'm not sure if i'm understanding the question right or not.

But I think the answer is: When you place someone on the hitlist it cost one stamina. That one stam is what kills the bounty. So when you kill a bounty, no point goes onto your survival streak because it wasn't your stam that got the killing hit. It's just like the bounty tax, it goes nowhere.

Could be way off base with this, but I've played other games that have had the same thing happen, and that was the answer.

8. Ace

Ace Member

Well, it'd be weird if all attacks added to the survival streak except for the finishing blow lol

9. well thats just wrong

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

That only makes sense if the player that PLACED the bounty gets credited for that survived battle.