Damage for boss fights

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Shifty Eyes, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Shifty Eyes

Shifty Eyes New Member

I have 333 Attack, 222 Defense, and in boss fights of doing 20 Stamina hits only do 1700 damage average, i can put on my lowest attack and defense items and still do 1600 damage

My friend does 7000+ with a 20 stam attack with almost the same attack.

Just looking for feedback on what could cause this problem

Slot 1: Police Gas Gun
    Slot 2: Table Saw
    Slot 3: ICE Defense Tactical Vest
    Slot 4: Kano's Chopper

Attack 127 138 13 55 333
    Defense 17 134 16 55 222

Cant add profile link >Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words.<

Last edited: Apr 20, 2011
  2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Correct me if I am wrong, for I play PC and VC instead of MW or even ZS, but Boss fight damage is mainly determined by your max health. Attack/Defense DO factor in, but health has a bigger effect.

3. Shifty Eyes

Shifty Eyes New Member

If thats the case it makes sense some what between two of my friends they have a 50 health difference but a 20 attack diff and a 4k damage difference but that could be why im not doing well in those fights i haven't put much in the health i will try that when i get more stam and level.

4. Shifty Eyes

Shifty Eyes New Member

Just tested it on my nephews game and thats the main damage source i got him from 300 health to 600 and now he does almost 10k damage. Thanks for the feed back right away. Now if only i could just start the damn account over it would be nice..i have almost 1k energy and 100+ attack 100+ defense and 100 hp.