Time for more advise for secret recipies

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by self, Apr 6, 2011.

1. self

self Member

Time for a little more advice so we can get the rest of the secret recipies. I think most people have given up and I just cant seem to figure it out either..

Time for more help

ALSO

Could you put craft 2,3, or 4 items? Sometimes I have 3 things of the same to craft and it is excessively annoying to repeat... I feel like I have to lather, rinse repeat as necessary enough already.

2. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

yes we need this asap :)

i agree with being able to at least craft 2, 3, and 4 items instead of going from 1-5 because it takes too long to sit there and have reput those things in 4 times bc u werent able to get that last drop on ur last energy so now ur stuck with 4, 9, etc...LoL

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I see this is in General Discussions...
    I think there's only ONE recipe left in PC (Bahama's Bar Shot) and that there's no more lower-level VC recipes (meaning below level 2000) left.
    But since next-to-nothing has been done for those advanced recipes, hints would be great!

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Yeah, we've been given basic hints, like number of different items and how many are/are-not gifts...
    Viking:
    Aurora Spear: Asgard level 2000
    * (unknown)
    Autumn's Hammer: Midgard - Godly Trials level 2500
    * (unknown)
    Aurora Knight: Alfheim - Godly Trials level 2900
    * (unknown)
    Stonepillar Axe:Nidavellir - Godly Trials level 3350
    * (unknown)
    Pirate:
    Bahama's Bar Shot: Bahamas level 760
    * (unknown)

5. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

I'm currently working a bit on the Aurora Spear, I am convinced that it uses the Eljundinis Plague Staff and the Odins Favor Charm. I'm stumped on the gift, though.

It's a rather powerful weapon (67/67) so I don't think crafting it will be done with considerably less powerful items.

6. nicolamurrie

nicolamurrie New Member

i agree, i only play LCN, but it would be a lot easier to have that choice as to how many you are able to craft in one go.

7. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

Huh? What do you mean?

8. Kshoe

Kshoe Member

I believe she is referring to being able to craft 2, 3 or 4 items instead of going from 1, 5, 10 etc.