Workshop error

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Mr Killer Man, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Mr Killer Man

Mr Killer Man Active Member

I have all green checks no red X. What's the problem?

Last edited: May 12, 2011
  2. are you trying to make more than 1?

3. Mr Killer Man

Yup 5. I've done it up til now. This is 1 of the items where 2 weapons are removed and 1 stays. The item that is staying I only have 3. Haven't noticed any issues with this til now. Just went made 1. I guess they changed it.

4. looking at your screen shot you need 5 of 2 items.my guess is why thats not working.

need 1 of 1 item 5 of 2 items.

only thing i can think of less im missing something here

5. Bo Baby

Bo Baby Member

no there is a problem with it, others are having the same issues where they have the right items and it is not working, i almost had a friend break his laptop last night bc it wasnt working...lol

6. i just realized it myself.very very interesting glitch

7. Loren

Loren Administrator

We just posted a patch to remedy this problem. Please let us know if you encounter any additional issues.

8. Mr Killer Man

It's working again! Thanks!

9. HDC

HDC New Member

mob wars blue prints

this is the captain of HDC and would like to share some blue prints I have most of them the lates is the magnetic charges= 1 RPG-7 & 1 information kit diamond cleaver= 1 AN-94 assault rifle & 1 weighted gloves & 1 broom handle also Transformed car robot= 1 supersonic train 1 helicopter & 1 RAH-66 commanche,

10. Mr Killer Man

So captain of HDC post blue prints in the wrong thread? lol I just saw this we have them all now, but thanks.