Rival list kill over and over bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by leo lucky, Feb 15, 2011.

1. why not keep healing? Eventually you cost too much for for somebody to bother, and their bank account is wiped out from hitlisting so often.

2. Ace

Ace Member

And eventually, you'll get to -500000 exp if he's really 600 levels below the lister. Trust me, I earn quite a pack of cash daily, and I'm more than sure there are people who earn a lot more than I do, and listing a level 300 over 10 times most of times costs me less than listing one of my rivals just once.

3. malific

malific Member

Nope, you´re still free to be hitlisted by any slayer (unless you´re a low level). What´s being discussed here is the fact that regular kills (by attacking and killing, or dealing a punch kill) should stop you from attacking a slayer who is out of your fight range once you killed them, but they´re not.

4. as far back as i can remember punch kills never have stopped you from attacking again if the player is to low a level normally.

if its suppose to then this is a LONG time bug on all 4 apps

5. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Punch kill is not the same as a battle kill so the punch kill will not close the retaliation window. Only a battle kill will close the window.

6. thanks for the clarification on that one.

7. malific

malific Member

That´s good to know, maybe that´s what´s been happening lately too... I don´t get killed by nobody in regular fights, but I can die after a well placed attack plus a punch, so I was probably gonna complain if somebody kept attacking after a punch kill. Now I know I can still get kicked after that.

8. Ace

Ace Member

Oh, got it. That was my case on the last time, thanks!