Attack Restrictions

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Franchiz Ho Slayer, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Gavin

Gavin Member

Again Thank you and for the heads up

2. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

I think this is a good change for those that attack "up" to test a player, or more.

It does tho open up an interesting scenario as well, where a leveling partner out of range, could be attacked up, by losing to them for the 24 hour period. Or battled up. Will put a new spin on leveling partners in the near future!

3. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

Are higher level characters able to randomly bounty any lower level character without being attacked first, or would a lower level be required to actually attack them first? I ask this because I'd expect bounty/attack to work in the same ways.

4. Eddie

Eddie Member

Nope we can "treat" anybody we want with bounties. One of the good benefits of being a high level :cool:

Setting a bounty restriction will make the 1000 placed bounties achievement become impossible.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  5. Michelrpg

Michelrpg Member

why so? It just makes it more difficult because you're only able to bounty people around your level (the ones with the income possibly as large as your own). Now you could just bounty random people hundreds of levels below you, which in my opinion is just as bad as just attacking them directly.