max ammount of squd

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by MWAS Neo, Mar 2, 2011.

1. MWAS Neo

MWAS Neo New Member

hiya guys anyone no the max amount allowed on your squd?
    regards ben

2. cesarr

cesarr Member

1000 friends as mob and 1000 hired suad members

3. 20 in zombies

4. meezy

meezy Member

They have to find a way to get the rest of your slayers involved. Otherwise, whats the point of even having them?? Maybe even a few more added to Top Squad?? I always thought that only using 20 of your top people was a bit frustrating if thats all that was getting counted.

5. malific

malific Member

More Squad members means more bosses to fight, more challenges to help with, more helpers in all your activities, and better odds of finding somebody strong to fill your Top squad positions. Even if they don´t fight every battle it´s useful having many.

As for the main topic question: The 'fighting squad' limit is 20 (the ones that actually fight), I don´t know the squad limit yet, but after you get 500 players in, the squad count will stop increasing and remain at a fixed number (500 + the amount of hired guns you have).

6. Kamandi2

Kamandi2 New Member

I think 20 is fine. That way people who don't have thousands of "friends" have the same chance as anyone else. The benefit of having more "friends" is you will probably have more players that have a higher attack/defense in your squad than someone who doesn't. You still have a leg up on someone, but it's not a massive imbalance like it would be if all squad members counted. Then a player with 100 squad members would never stand a chance against someone with 1,000 no matter how high the attack and defense scores were.

7. Susan K

Susan K Member

I like limiting the squad that fight with you; it's exhausting trying to optimize thousands of weapons in pirate clan. I still like having lots of squad for "help" and bosses.

8. Ace

Ace Member

I think it's fine as it is, if you don't like how it works and want to play where the one with more "friends" is the absolute winner, the other kano apps are just fine.

9. meezy

meezy Member

In some of your points, i highly agree. However, I find it rather frustrating that i cant get all my slayers to count toward the fight damage total?? I mean, we recruited them, why not put them to use besides job help?? Its kinda like taking away half the reason for even inviting, same thing with limiting faction size, if you are in a faction, help isnt going to be hard to come by so you dont worry about that too much. Its being part of a family that some people love and fight for. And that includes knowing taht the people that you recruit will help you in a fight. Am i wrong in assuming this?? Its a basic rule of thumb, the bigger/stronger you are, you should win based on that. It is entirely workable to have the "top squad" as an additional damage calculation component. This lends itself to the theory, if someone is too high a level or too powerful for you, you probably shouldnt be tangling with them. Just one man's humble opinion.

10. Ace

Ace Member

Well, intending to give all squad members a use, a lower level with high numbers should beat a higher level with lower numbers.

If you want to recruit them, they're useful enough giving you a great leveling speed with Challenge Helps.

Zombie Slayer's different from all other Kano Apps and THAT's the main difference, reason most of us play here and not other kanos is because of the balance Zombie Slayer has due to this fight system. As I said, if you like power in numbers, there are three other apps where it works like you say.

11. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

This is something that we have been talking about with regards to Zombie Slayer.

The max top squad was set at 20 and caps out I believe at level 150. What would players think about growing this out beyond 20 to say max of 30?

Advantage of growing out the max top squad players would be able to take advantage of more items. Any comments?

We have a lot of inventory in ZS and only using 20 is kind of a downer. Thoughts?

12. Lyca

Lyca Member

I like it the way it is.... Some people only have a small squad and it might make things difficult for them. I wouldn't like to see it go beyond 20.

A change like this would really only benefit the very high players and those with deep pockets. They could buy more UN items and be in more Top Squads..

13. Ace

Ace Member

The only point of increasing it would be to get more people who have you on their Top Squads. The role gear has in battle's fine as it is, it helps, but what determines the winner are attack and defense.

14. Red

Red Member

Fine as it is : p even having better inventory still is possible to lose, only squad strengh matters most so it would be useless increasing.

15. jon french

jon french Member

I would like to the see top squad increased

Say another 5 with every 250 levels

lvl 400 = 25 top squad
    lvl 650 = 30 top squad

etc etc

Gives people another reason to keep on levelling

16. malific

malific Member

I like the game the way it works right now, if I wanted a game with more people involved I´d go spend time on any of the other three Kano games.

17. alka

alka Banned

I would be happy to see Mob numbers increased, along with a property increase.
    Once you've built up your weapons and Hired hands from UN points, you have nothing else to buy with your income, other than listing people!
    As for more people means more help in Bosses, I don't agree. There are far too many people playing this game who have not grasped the concept of it, and tend to live in their own little bubble.

18. meezy

meezy Member

Honestly, Ive tried some of their others. Mob Wars LCN, Pirate Clan, etc..and i do like them. I just wish the "whole squad" counted a bit more in this game.

19. antwon

antwon New Member

Fine as it is got fed up on other games of constantly add me then delete people u dont know to get the maximum out of the game,dont have to add any more people on here and that suits me fine.:)

20. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

I am still deleting people.. idle people.. and adding new ones.

Remember the challenge and coop boss help.