The "True Leader" of Myspace VIking Clan

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by wtf a talking towel, Feb 9, 2011.

?

Who is the true leader of myspace Viking Clan

1. Jillian like the leader board says

28.9%
  2. Para because the cat said so

28.9%
  3. Eddie because he is Kano

21.1%
  4. The Cat because he is not Eddie

10.5%
  5. Polish because he is Eddie

10.5%
  1. Eric Maximus

Eric Maximus Member

I guess this is a Myspace VC poll?

If not, I vote for Mike K #1 (FB) and Jillian T. Johanson #2 (MS).
    Leaderboards don't lie.

Yes, I'm still pushing for the FB/MS merge;)

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Something that sounds like fun. I would forsake my Level 600+ FB viking and use my myspace Viking to bounty the whole FB Leaderboard crew. Without the Emperor. He shall survive the Birman's massacre.

And I would like to correct my initial vote. After all, I am a cat, so I must vote for the cat. lol

And of course it's a MS poll, FB doesn't have so many feuds going on, if I see that right.

3. Dragon_Hunter

Dragon_Hunter New Member

I'm the true leader, of course.

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

You have THREE posts, and all of them in the last few hours, claiming to be *king*. Yeah, right.

Cats are the most clever of animals, fierce and majestic. So if Siamese says Para rules, then Para rules.

However, I am apparently PolishPimp, which makes me Eddie, so I should vote for either of them. But after I was called Pimp, Pimp was accused of being the Cat, so that makes me the Cat?

Back to my first observation: Dude, quit spamming. Save it for when you have SOME reputation (positive or negative).

5. Das liebe Beil

Don't try to understand it, Skyler. This is myspace.

Sanity has long left the network.

And as I said earlier, Skyler. If you are Polish, who is Eddie, and get accused of being me, who is accused of being Siamese, which I can't deny, then Siamese must be Eddie and Thrand will get a stroke.

I don't find the thread where I posted it anymore, though.

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Yeah, I was trying to blow D_H's mind for acting like a n00b. Three. Freaking. Posts. (dies)

EDIT: I saw your *sanity* comment. I never had much sanity to begin with. A crazed grammar Nazi, that's what I am.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2011
  7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No disrespect to Mike or any of the facebook players, But I would have JJ listed in the #1 spot. I think the volume of players in facebook allows for more leveling. More players= more bosses and players to level with, not to mention more bounties. From what i hear...there is not nearly the down time in facebook as we have in myspace. The players here in myspace can go hours at times without a whole lot of action.

8. polishpimp

try scrolling up....lol

9. Eddie

Eddie Member

Whats all the fuss about?

Nobody is more spoken of then The Legend. Eddie rulez :D

10. hi Polish/Larry nice to see you again ..so what happen that Jillian ? :D

YOU WIN!
    Close
    You have severely injured Clan Leader Jillian Thyra Johanson.
    +500,000 coins | +126 XP | -2,401 Health Lost | 5,103 Health Damage Dealt
    Your Attack Strength was 105.68% greater than your Enemies Defense Strength.

11. polishpimp

LMAO! u might wanna check the spelling and the level of the person u have listed as beating!

12. Yes the same level the same person LMAO

13. I'd agree with Pimp here, at least on the grounds of sheer levels. Put everyone in FB, MS and hi5 all in one pool and start them all over at level1, and from that equal starting line she would emerge the #1 in a few months. As far as character build/strongest in a fight that could be a different story idk. facebook is an entirely different environment than myspace. It's like comparing a major league sports team to a minor league one. I used to have a FB prior to the it being autodeleted for too many friend adds in a day (and will never have one again) The vastly larger number of players there creates an entirely different dynamic>>> more active players means more fight opponents and more bosses, more higher leveled players and thus more potential leveling partners as well. Ever since myspace changed its format as well there has been a HUGE drop in the number and activity of players in myspace as well. Pretty soon hi5 will be a more active place even.

14. I knew those rumours were right Jillian, only a matter of time before you admitted that you were the same person :p

How long till all of us change our names to Eddie.

15. You mean The Legend's
    That will be confusing ..and never know who to attack haha
    Legend .. Legend II ..Legend III ... Legend IV.. Legend V ........ Legend XXXL :D

16. Matthew

Matthew New Member

i say para because if a cat says so it must be true:cool:

17. Maybe not on this forum. LOL There have been some real classics in the FB forum we used to have. Even when I hung up VC for over a year I kept up with our forum as it was so much part of the game dynamics! Maybe some of the FB folks will revive some old feuds for your reading pleasure .

18. Das liebe Beil

I seriously doubt that they can reach the level of Paranoia MS created, though. Bot-using, alt-using, account-sharing you name it, someone was accused of it. Hell at one point even I was called Jillian. At another point I was called Siamese. It's a surprise that so far no one has called me BSG Wismut Aue, as he is a German, too. In fact, he lives rather near by me. The first to call me BSG will suffer, though, as you don't call someone from Chemnitz a supporter of Aue, due to an old Soccer Rivalry, going back to the days of the GDR.

19. No, sorry to disappoint FB has had it ALL. It is nothing but mass hysteria over bots, alts, account sharing the whole nine yards but as much as you hate it sometimes it really is in the spirit of what a Viking was : Evil manipulative creatures they were! The hysteria and paranoia can add a touch of flavor to the game at times, when it isn't you on the block LMAO.

20. BLACKDETH

BLACKDETH Member

You want an old feud to keep it going.....hmmmmm.....why not just a new one?

Spent a day over at myspace..its sucks...fb vc is better and THAT is where the true great legends of VC are! (That should stir it up).