want a good laugh?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Black Grim the Devourer, Sep 10, 2010.

1. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Even in my craziest moments, I never thought that every other player in an MMOG (save myself and a few friends - does this count as a "massively" multiplayer online game?) was a bot and/or the creator of the game.

2. oh yeah polish also supposingly had self healing bosses for unlimited exp given to him by the bot master himself :D

3. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Meow! Mowr. Meeeeoow. Chchch. Meow. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeow.

Apparently. And I'm sure that Eddie never was on my account, so, yes, I must be a Cat Alt. There is no other logical explanation.

Purr! Purr! Purr! Meow! Mow.

4. Das liebe Beil

I'm said to be the cat aka John Geir Siamese.

Eddie is accused of being on pretty much every ones account.
    Polish, Luv2show and Eddie are said to be one person.
    Ericmaximus was said to be Eddie, too.
    And Atheistic was said to be Eric, making him Eddie, too.
    Thrand aka Toweleieeee knows this all and tries to get Eddie to confess it all.
    Almost everyone on myspace is Eddie, save for the few righteous people who stand against the Evil Overlord Eddie and his Bot Army.

If you're Polish, Skyler, you are my main account's (Cat's) Mortal Enemy. You can't be me. Otherwise Thrand gets Cardiac Arrest. Because if you're me, and you're Polish and I'm John, this means that everyone is Eddie. And the cause of righteousness is a lost one, because there never way any hope for righteousness to begin with. Furthermore does it mean that Eddie is myspace Viking Clan.

5. i HAD to read this over and over.but yes you are right.

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

My brain just exploded.

You said MySpace? What about Facebook? Or is that ENTIRELY Eddie?

7. Das liebe Beil

Facebook will soon fall to Bot Master Eddie and his endless Bot Minions.

8. or is he already there.........lol

9. Das liebe Beil

Terrifying, isn't it? Facebook won't stand a chance, once the Bot Master sets his sights on them. He will tear them all apart.

10. Das liebe Beil

That's why I went there. To give them the hope that righteous players come to their rescue from the Bot Master. Otherwise they would have to wallow in endless despair upon seeing the Bots dominate them.

11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Let me guess..."All hail Para!"?

Atheistic, what's your profile pic supposed to be? "Eddie"? Is that why you changed it?

12. LOL thats ME in the pic not eddie.does it really look like eddie?take a look at eddie and if my pic isnt large enough theres a larger one in my photos

13. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Nah, I just know you changed your pic to look like Para's once when you were messing with him about the similar-name issue. So I just wondered if it was supposed to be Eddie.

14. Das liebe Beil

Of course! He is the righteous warrior they should build their hopes on. The only Hope against Bot Master Eddie and his endless hordes of minions.

We cats will gladly support Para when he sets out to vanquish Bot Master Eddie and his hordes once and for all! After all, a small Army of righteous players can't lose against overwhelming masses of stronger players! Small armies who have the righteousness on their side will always stand victorious against endlessly large armies of Evil!

15. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

But if Eddie is KANO, and Viking/Pirate Clan is KANO regardless of social network, then there is no hope for Facebook VC/PC.

"...and there was much rejoicing."

16. Welcome to VC then, where WE ARE ALL EDDIE. Who, btw is also Kano and the real life inspiration for Cobra Commander.

Oh and Skyler, the Eddie has many forms, so several different pics could all represent the same Eddie. Mysterious indeed.

17. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

0.o But since my pic seems to be stuck on "cat" instead of the glorious Hypnotoad overlord, maybe that means I'm the cat...or the cat is picking on me for being Eddie!

Okay, seriously now. I changed my picture a long time ago, and it changed on my profile...but still the cat picture is used when I post...
    EDIT: Nevermind. I went hunting through my control panel and found how to change it.

18. Das liebe Beil

I'm still not Eddie, Thrand. I'm still a cat. A pity. I know.

And because I am a cat, I had to change my name accordingly. After all, I don't want to mislead anyone into believing I was another Eddie.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  19. You just killed circus clown with a punch to the face!

Haven't you always wanted to punch a clown?

lol Das, there's gonna be some cat fighting going on. Try not to keep us Eddies awake all night with the hissing and angry meows.

20. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Punch a clown? No, I was more creeped out by clowns.

And I've had more than enough hissing for one day. All 3 of my cats suddenly decided they hated each other. It was a pain.

But there's this player whose name is something along the lines of "multiple attacks prepare to die" and I just laugh when I attack him a bunch of times since he's too weak to do anything about it!