GF points not received

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by MY BROTHERS KEEPER, Feb 16, 2011.

1. MY BROTHERS KEEPER

MY BROTHERS KEEPER New Member

I completed a $ 20 Paypal purchase for 105 points, i received the receipt in my email. BUT... The points never showed up.

i waited.... tried this again for $10 with Paypal for 52 points...again successful 100 %, i received the receipt. AGAIN... The 52 points did not show up here.

I sent in complaints with the receipts, all i got back was the generic email that y'all got them. Wait.....

Being the glutton for punishment that i am for this game Mob wars....i tried Zong for $10 ! fifty more points..50 more points i successfully bought....
    ALL...NEVER GOT TO MY ACCOUNT HERE IN THE GAME AGAIN......THATS A TOTAL OF 207 POINTS NOT GOTTEN YET..... WHAT THE HECK ???

RESPECTFULLY

KEEPER

2. once it took over 4hrs.kano does NOT control this.

3. MY BROTHERS KEEPER

Well it appears it may happen again ! Still waiting.
    I am concerned .... can u blame me?
    :mad:

4. i dont blame ya at all

5. MY BROTHERS KEEPER

I received an answer from the MW team and I was told it could take up to 72 hours . wth!?

not good when ya need those extra 10 points to refill stamina when I'm in a heated battle.. I always got them instantly....what cud have changed or happened?

IM STILL WAITING, AND I HOPE THEY READ THIS AS WELL AS THE PLAYERS.

They were paid yesterday....what a bunch of **** this is...

6. it USE to take just a few minutes at most.something happened though and now its not even worth it if you need em in a rush.its best to schedule your heated battles and boss battles a week ahead of time so you got the points :rolleyes:

7. MY BROTHERS KEEPER

Shopping Cart PayPal
    February 15, 2011 Completed

Contact Support
    Shopping Cart PayPal

Contact Support
    Zong

Just a little bit of the proof I paid them ....NO POINTS....ZIP!!!

I SHUD BE COMENSATED AS WELL NOW FOLKS