The Never Ending Ambush..

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by meezy, Feb 13, 2011.

1. meezy

meezy Member

I have a question. How long is an ambush supposed to last?? I have this dude that keeps attacking me. I can beat him in a fight, but i have run through what seems an extensive series of ambushes. Do they stack, why do his ambushes seem to last an extended period of time??

2. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

It's the numbers of ambushes.
    Once he sets an ambush, it is there until you trigger it or he deletes it, losing out on the gold. This goes for counters AND for bounty traps.

3. could be setting them as your breaking them.some are fast enough to set a new one as your breaking them.

trick here is to neglect attacking them for a full 24hrs(this includes punching & bountying) if done right then your count on them is 0 while there count on you is still there.then break those counters as they wont be able to set up a new one(or if so itll be very expensive for em)

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

This might not be relevant, as I play Viking and Pirate Clan, not Zombie Slayer, but you can set multiple counter-attacks at one time, but each bounty (or hitlist) trap has to be triggered before you can set another one.

5. meezy

meezy Member

Most likely,thats what he/she is doing to me..ill betcha..thanks for the info..:)

6. striborg

striborg Member

you can set more than one...

7. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Counter Attacks, not Hitlist (or Bounty) traps.

8. striborg

striborg Member

Yes im aware of that, The thread is talking about "Ambushes" I was merely sayin you can set more than one...........

9. icedfate

icedfate Member

yah apparently you can set up to 75 ambushes at one time... a bit overkill against one person but it can be done

10. meezy

meezy Member

Wow..75 ambushes against one person..definitely overkill and a waste of money..lol I would say anything under 10 would be sufficient

11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

No, you can have up to 75 active at one time. You *could* put them all on one person, but that doesn't mean you can set more on other players until some of yours are triggered.