Rival list kill over and over bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by leo lucky, Feb 15, 2011.

1. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

On the Rival list high lvl players can kill low lvl players over and over... not sure if this is a feature or a bug..

I remember that it was only allowed to kill them once..

2. im the beast

im the beast Member

i have to say i have noticed this to, where at the beginning of the game after u kill a low level player once u couldnt hit on them anymore and now its seems like u can kill them over and over again....

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

What if that low level player continues to hit YOU after you've killed them?

4. thats one thing.but by judging whats been said here seems like even if not hitting back highers can still kill lowers

5. Ace

Ace Member

Well, to be honest I never tried killing the same person more than once (exception being the case that person attacks me again, but not the point of the topic) but if it's like Leo says, it should be fixed.

6. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Can you send a message with details into support? Once you have killed them then you should not be able to attack them again unless they hit you back.
    "If a lower level attacks an out of range higher level player, they will be up for attack until either the higher level kills them or the 24-hr retaliation window expires."​

7. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

Yes, you can now attack and/or kill lower level after you kill them once even if they do not attack or punch you back. I just had someone more then half my level punch me, I attacked them dead, they re-healthed, and I attacked them dead again. They did not attack me back before I killed them the second time.

8. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

well there are so many names to remember.... slowly it began to dawn on me that i was killing the same persons over and over and wasting stamina.

Btw. some were offline and didnt attack back.

Support got a message

9. SteveW

SteveW Member

I noticed too, I like the new 'feature' :D

10. Ace

Ace Member

Well, haven't tried fighting (the only "victim" got lucky and went to hosp way too easily) but at least you can't list many times the same guy from your rival list lmao.

11. MamaMUAHAHA

MamaMUAHAHA Member

I have noticed that you can fight kill them over and over....but if you hitlist them, you can't fight them again if they re-heal.

12. Ace

Ace Member

Yup, I've checked and it's right as Mama says, I've killed the same person twice and I'm pretty sure he didn't fight back.

When I tried to list a baby twice, the game wouldn't let me.

And since you are supposed to have retaliation until you kill the target or 24 hours pass, you shouldn't be able to keep attacking after killing the slayer once.

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Good catch. I just pushed out a fix for this, retaliation window will stay open for 24-hrs or until death through attacks or hitlist, which ever comes first.

For those that enjoyed the bug, you are welcome. For those that were repeatedly killed, we apologize.

14. Ace

Ace Member

I'll UP this topic, since the bug hasn't been fixed. Dilligaf kept being able to attack me after killing, and I didn't attack him back.

15. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

Bug still not fixed.

i just punch killed a guy more then 500 lvls below me. He healed and is available for attacks again.

16. punch killed its ALWAYS not counted.

unless thats a long time bug

17. Ace

Ace Member

Well, makes no sense to me that punch kills should be exceptions. A kill's still a kill.

18. leo lucky

leo lucky Member

I am really not sure if you are right there. I can remember asking others to punch kill... so that i could have a bit more sinister fun with the victim... :eek:

Anyway what Ace said a kill is a kill and should count.

19. icedfate

icedfate Member

I remember when I first started playing and I hitlist attacked pog once and she hitlisted me and I got killed and healed and she hitlisted me again and I healed and she hitlisted me again and I healed and she hitlisted me again and I had to logoff and stay off for the 24 hours so she would leave me alone......

are you saying that this has been fixed and they can only get you once now?

20. once level 300 your open for everyone to list you.thats no bug