Hellfire Chariot, Skymaiden, Aurora Knight and Stonepillar Axe Blacksmithing tips!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DarkStratus, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Maler

Maler Member

I agree with SkylerF, most people with disabilities don't want to be treated differently. And what that "kid" did was rude. in another note, i found the undergiant recipe :D. it's posted on another topic, the first one i think.

2. Skadi

Skadi New Member

You're welcome! :) Sharing makes the game better! :)

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

I heard it used 2 Frost Giants and 1 Viking Axes (a gift). I tested that and it worked.
    Many thanks to whoever found that!

4. Maler

Maler Member

that was me. i'm so sad you didn't remember :(

5. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

That was the first time I'd seen on the forums the Under Giant solved. Then I went and saw the 2 other places you posted with the solution.
    :p
    Then I never got around to editing my first post.

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Where are these coming from? I don't recall them being there originally, but according to the time-stamps, they were there all along!
    0.o

7. Skadi

Skadi New Member

They were posted on an individual thread in the General Discussion area but for some reason it seems they merge, today, with this thread.

I discovered the recipe and posted on my FB wall, the FB Viking Clan Group and then I decided on bringing it here, too. Although I'm sure everyone got access to it once in my page... ha ha... I got over 3,000 friends and almost all are Vikings! :)

Aren't you in my clan?

8. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Yeah, and I had seen that post before, just not in this thread. It made me wonder, since "thanks for sharing" was in the middle of an argument, post:my-rant.

9. IamKJS

IamKJS New Member

I just wanted to pop up and say a great big Viking "THANK YOU!!!!" to all of you who posted recipes and helps here and throughout the forums. Happy Hunting!

10. seth the chef

seth the chef Member

It has been my experience that Skyler is noting more than an upstanding member of these forums. I don't know him personally but I think if he's calling out someone for being a jackass then that's exactly what the person is being.

Now with that being said, I am a parent to 2 children that are labeled as having disabilities. My wife and I don't teach our kids they should be treated differently than other because they shouldn't. Just because my autistic son's brain functions different than most people's doesn't make him disabled. In fact he has a higher IQ than 99 percent of other 5th graders in our state and probably most adults. And if I were to ever see anyone post anything in here I deemed offensive to "disabled" people or their parents I would be the first person to report them to Kano.

11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Aspergian?
    I'm not a parent, so I can't provide any perspective on that situation. All I know is what my mum told me way back when.
    I went through most of my life thinking I was just a socially-awkward nerd and didn't find out why until the end of high school.
    Middle school can be tough. I hope you and your family make it through okay.
    :)

12. seth the chef

seth the chef Member

Ahhh he's a tough kid and he's been in a special program for autistic children since 2nd grade to prepare him socially for middle school where the program isn't offered.

13. sspunk

sspunk New Member

Hellfire Chariot Problem ?

Whoops. Just answered my own question.

I'm not learning disabled, just old before my time !
    Steve

14. Khorne

Khorne New Member

under giant = 2x frost giant + viking axes
    aegir's trident = 2x aegir war ship + hero's warship + 2 war elephants
    steel sword = alfheim dagger set + skull dagger + viking dagger
    hellfire chariot = 50 x fire wingsuit + 50 xfire chariot
    just level 1354

Last edited: Feb 21, 2011
  15. Why is there no logic to these hidden recipes whatsoever? The interface for the blacksmithing of items is a major pain to use especially for trying to find a hidden recipe. I want the Aurora Knight recipe but surly there's some logic that I'm missing. Someone please enlighten me

16. Andrew Zelinske

Andrew Zelinske New Member

well let's see, I'm not aware of any recipe that uses ingredients whose stats are better than the end product, so you can eliminate anything with an attack higher than 51 or a defense higher than 53. That probably eliminates any weapons obtained from the area, as weapons tend to have better stats than warriors. The hints listed at the start of this thread suggest that when they say it's a 3-item recipe, they consider multiple copies of the same item as 1 item. One of the items is reportedly a gift, so I'm going to suggest you start by picking the 2 best warriors from that area within the stat limits and try merging them with every possible gift item you have. Sadly I'm nowhere near that level yet, so I can't make the job easier on you by searching for the recipe myself. The blacksmith interface, and the sheer number of gifts to run through will be the toughest aspects of this search, but unless Godly Alfheim is loaded with warrior drops it shouldn't bee too hard to find the correct 2 warriors. Of course, if there is a recipe where an ingredient has one of it's stats higher than the end product then you're quite right in assuming there's no logic

17. Thats pretty much what I am doing Andrew. What I really mean in logic is what you put together. For example you put bread with peanut butter and then jelly to make a peanut butter sandwich. EX: in VC you put a dog a shield and a catapult together to make a Mace! lol

18. Andrew Zelinske

Andrew Zelinske New Member

One day, while laying siege to a castle owned by Mike the ever-bountied, your beloved war dog suddenly began running towards the enemy's defenses. As you reach the stupid animal, you look up to find a boulder launched from your catapults heading right for you. Hope seems lost as you raise your shield in a futile attempt to defend yourself, but the gods intervene ~ you are saved! However, instead of thanking the gods for this miracle you decide that you could do more damage to the enemy yourself and construct a mace for yourself to do so.

19. Touché ! My friend touché