[LCN] Suggestions to the game

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by iFlash, Mar 13, 2020.

1. iFlash

iFlash New Member

First of all, I would like to apologize for posting this here, I can not find any proper suggestion thread/section here so might as well post it here...
    (please delete this, if this post is not allowed here, thank you :) )

Hi! i would like to suggest a few things from the game, please feel free to correct me too because i'm new here :) any teaching/advice would do :)

Energy and stamina boost notifs in the home page
    -can we suggest a feature like this in the daily reward, instead of clicking 2 times, make it show also to the home page, where it gives also notifications when a world boss raid can be attacked now, adrenaline boosts, available challenges and alike.

social feed
    -Can you make a three (3) colored identification mark? So we will know if it’s still eligible to help other players,

Ex.
    Assist Challenge Now! – red, unavailable
    Assist Challenge Now! – green, need some help
    Assist Challenge Now! – grey, already done

challenges
    -Much better if the date and time of the start event will already show before clicking the “do challenge”

Normal attacks log
    -we also need this to determine if our char does not have enough good defense, there is a hitlist log, but only for the hitlist itself, in this case we can monitor if the problem is our mob count, atk/def/hp stats, and so alike.

Workshop
    -make a feature the can already show the number of quantity when the cursor is placed on a certain item, especially beside the workbench, so we can save a number of clicking in the blueprint details.

Godfather goals
    -can you make the goals with a shorter timer? For example my next goal will be in 14 hours, next will be 1 day and 14 hours, the next will be 2 days 14 hours, it’s too long to wait for a certain goal, maybe making it every 2-3 hours, so we can have more things to do.

Loot cases
    -I had a mini panic for this (hahahahah) because I accidentally clicked close when I was about to reveal my items, it turned out that when I closed it, my loot case also disappeared, and had to wait the next day to do a new goal, make a feature that we can still go back to our previous loot case regardless if we just don’t want to view it for the meantime, so we can open it anytime.

Familia
    -can you make your sorting permanent? When I clicked level, it rowed in order, after a few days when I came back to check something, the level numbers are mixed again, make it permanent until we want to change it from ascending to descending.

Gift wishlist manager
    -same suggestion in the workshop feature, please show a number of quantity when we place the cursor to a certain item, because its also time consuming when we place a specific item in the wishlist, close the window and then check if we already have that item or we have’nt obtained it yet.

Inventory and achievements
    -can you make the thumbnail a little bit smaller? Maybe display 5 items in a row, so we can see broadly what items or propertier do we have already.

Personal loadout
    -I would like to ask (if it’s fine), is the equipment only really 4 items? Certain flash games like this have a complete set for a character, we only have a primary and secondary weapon, armor and a vehicle, other games have complete set of items for a character that includes:

-headgear
    -arm
    -gloves
    -chest
    -main hand weapon (primary weapon)
    -off hand weapon (secondary weapon)
    -pants
    -boots
    -accesories

Thank you :)

2. Hobo

Hobo Member

They need to give the officers and leader of a syndicate notifications when someone sends a request to join. Most of the time when you realize you have 1 - the player has already joined another syn. Not everyone is constantly watching the new request sent so a pop up for it would be nice.

3. iFlash

iFlash New Member

Hi, I would like to ask, did you reply back to a wrong post?

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

all the Kano games have 4 items in the loadout which you can change, to an attack ,defense and then switch from A to B.

5. iFlash

iFlash New Member

Yes there is 4 item loadout, but it still has the same content as the loadout A, not same with other games that has complete loadouts from:

-headgear
    -arm
    -gloves
    -chest
    -main hand weapon (primary weapon)
    -off hand weapon (secondary weapon)
    -pants
    -boots
    -accesories

Only 2 weapons, a vehicle, and a body armor here.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL we have been playing Kano games for 10 years. This is the game.